The''Imagination'' Thread!!!

...there was the new desease called "mad pig" similar to the "mad cow", only that, when people get sick they...

...so i just can stand up, wrap the rope around me dick and have a special wank like i always do. so i'm just gonna...

Originally posted by mehdi.i.e.e.e
...so i just can stand up, wrap the rope around me dick and have a special wank like i always do. so i'm just gonna...
hope somebody comes along to help me.
and after a little while somebody came to help me but it whas a man and he wanted me to.........

began twitching. Yes twitching i said. My penod ran thick with blood and somewhere from upstairs behind a locked door a howl came 'woooooooooo'. The old lady who was althletically masturbating in the corner over her dead husbands mong, gave a huge crant and came with the sound of seven slippery snakes. All falling. Yes the snakes were falling. slipping too. Like wet noodles in the night. Or in the park in the dark.

Gwethrog heard of this insanity and ran to the phone. Her instant start made Peter glare at her and as she reached the telephone she felt his stare. She slowed down and upon reaching the receiver, pretended to be polishing it instead.

'I wish I could call the police' she thought........

Detective Roland Rartholemue sat at his desk removing dry snot from the inside of his hairy nostrils, unaware that at that very moment, Gwethrog was urgent to reach him. He gave one last rummage through his nose and, sure that there were no more big crusty beauties, wondered what to do next to pass the time. It was a long haul in the police office, and you could go seconds, even minutes at a time with nothing happening. Often he thought what it would be like to be a victim of extreme torture, and something stirred in his pants.

Suddenly the phone rang. He forgot his nostrils for a second and picked up the receiver ......

'Roland Rartholemue of the yard' said the inspector, with a finger probing his nostril for dry remnants of once wet snet.

'I need someone .....' came the whispered reply.

'Who is this?' said the inspector, 'is this a prank? We have strict rules for prnks I warn you now!'

'No, its not a prank, its ...... my husbad Peter...Peter Welty...hes not himself. I think hes been .......oh hes coming back .. i must go...' The line went dead. But it didnt matter, for Roland Rartholemue had located what was the tip of a huge belter on the upper left part of his right nostril. This one was probbably attatched to his eyeball of something, this ones hugee. The receiver fell to the floor as the inspector forced his finger as far in as he could (he let the fingernail on his index finger grow to two inches long for added retreival). He felt a hook on the dry article and pinched. His eye ran a tear of blood ans he pulled carefully a four inch long booger from his inner cranium. This was heaven . Yes this was. Heaven i said, heaven. oh yes

'Who were you on the phone to??' enquired Peter Welty of his wife, Gwethrog.

"No one' replied his wife.

'Youve been phoning the Samaritans again havent you!!!'

"no no i havent i swear' cried Gwethrog, and a thin line of hot pizzlle ran down her thigh, wetting her tights and making her shoes squidgy and wet and warm.

Peter removed his belt slowly and let his eyes roll all the way to the back of his head. 'Down, mufty' he said in someone elses voice.

Gwethrog complied ......

Originally posted by Terry Armageddon
"I'll tell you what" he snortled,
"I'm not having someone like YOU checkin me for bumnuts!"
he stormed off and kicked the..
phone on the way out.He ran outside but didn`t look so a car came and run him over.the lady came out off the car in panic and said help me what......