Oh man...(recording prospect)

Executioner213

Ultimate Meatbag
Sep 2, 2001
Spokane, WA
www.facebook.com
dude from email said:
We would like you to record us we will pay what you charge. We have been trying to record our selfs live where we jam and the vocals just don't turn out. We would like to just keep everything the way we set up to practice and just record our songs live it only takes one take on each songs and we nail it. We have about 8 songs ready to go and have been practicing them since dec. and have not been doing gigs. So we can focus on a recording. Would you be willing to do this record us set up live? I can send you any other info you may need let me know what it would cost to record 8 songs also if you will do this.

:guh:

Guh...I'll probably do it anyways...I have to head up that way next month, maybe I can fit it into that trip. It'll be all DI's and triggers, and I'll probably have to make the singer do his thing without a mic on (singing into a dead mic for visual cues or something I guess) and overdub his vox afterwards. But man....GODDAMMIT!! :rolleyes:

I can use the money...and if I can piggy-back it onto a trip I had already planned, I could have them tracked and out the door in about 6hrs if they think they can just blast through shit like they say they can. They said they liked what I did with another band from their area...but I definitely did not just track that band live, I did it all individually. I don't really think workin a gig like this is going to ruin what little reputation I have, especially if people ask me what was up with it and I tell them "they just wanted me to set up and record them do their thing and be done". I'll bounce my normal rate off em, see what they think.