ok i have to admit something

its funny,
i heard it from so many people before...
either you LOVE warrels vocals or you dont...

i have never understood how can somebody possibly not like his vocals or the style...
but i know some people cant stand it.
i always play "no more will" to people who dont like his vocals and 50% change their mind after hearing this song....

oh well.
glad you like it !!!

Dead_Lioness said:
its funny,
i heard it from so many people before...
either you LOVE warrels vocals or you dont...

i have never understood how can somebody possibly not like his vocals or the style...
but i know some people cant stand it.
i always play "no more will" to people who dont like his vocals and 50% change their mind after hearing this song....

oh well.
glad you like it !!!

What you're saying about either loving his voice or hating it is very true! It's the same thing with king diamond I think.... either love or hate... Most people I know who like King like Warrel and Vice versa... turns out most of 'em are girls too... ;)

its something about the range he sings i dont know what it is.but im listning just in awe of jeff loomis.im getting ready to start listning to the new record to see what happens for me i would love to get my hands on a copy of dreaming neon black.and i didnt mean to be so shitty about warrell i dont dislike HIM just the vocal i think they are a great band.

wesjaques said:
its something about the range he sings i dont know what it is.but im listning just in awe of jeff loomis.im getting ready to start listning to the new record to see what happens for me i would love to get my hands on a copy of dreaming neon black.and i didnt mean to be so shitty about warrell i dont dislike HIM just the vocal i think they are a great band.

you know, Warrel has one of the most unique vocals in the metal world, i seriously can not compare him to anything i have heard before.
and because of that: not everybody can get that.
im glad you like their music, at least there is *something* you do like.
give it some time- you'll like his vocals.

i remember a lot of people didnt like Mathew Barlow too, but hey- nowadays everybody is complaining he is gone...

are you sure he sounds like a dying llama? have you ever heard the sound of a dying llama? I think that there is something seriously wrong with your perception of the sound of dying llamas.

Wes.....you're a freakin' moron. :p I love Warrel's vocals, and I really don't see how anyone cannot like them. Oh, and I hate King Diamond's vocals. MUAHAHAHA! I WIN!

I've got Abigail, and it's great until that voice comes in.....then I just break out in laughter.

"why arent you posting anymore lord of arkansas?"

Hmm....I wonder why not...mr. king of the inactive boards.