OK, I like black metal, but

Divine_intent said:
This thread is a good proof how little UM posters know about black metal.Fuk off.
How about pulling your head out of your anus (anus.com, perhaps?) and learning how to spell 'fuck'.

Furthermore, you seem to insult people with every one of your posts. Why don't you just leave the forum? Why don't you go and find an elitist board where you can discuss all your 'true' shit and we'll stick to all the 'pathetic, crap, ungrim' shit we listen to? It's because you like to feel 'big' by pretending you're the only 'true metaller' here. Maybe you are, but I don't think it matters. In fact, the fact that you're a fucking dick matters more. Stop and think, before demeaning yourself further.

Guardian of Darkness said:
How about pulling your head out of your anus (anus.com, perhaps?) and learning how to spell 'fuck'.

Furthermore, you seem to insult people with every one of your posts. Why don't you just leave the forum? Why don't you go and find an elitist board where you can discuss all your 'true' shit and we'll stick to all the 'poncy, pathetic, crappy, ungrim shit we listen to? It's because you like to feel 'big' by pretending you're the only 'true metaller' here. Maybe you are, but I don't think it matters. In fact, the fact that you're a fucking dick matters more. Stop and think, before demeaning yourself further.

:OMG:

Well said :p

headbob.gif
@ Guardian of Darkness

Hey, Divine_Intent pretends to hate people, yet he seeks them out constantly to tell them how wrong they are. It`s the classic way of acting for self-absorbed, yet insecure morons.

Yes, Divine_Intent is the most idiotic person on the board. There's nothing worse than elitists who can't back up their statements with anything remotely mature.