Ok. Is it me or Glorious Burden is really amazing?

Pyrus said:
Exodus's Tempo of the Damned has already easily owned TGB. Other candidates for ownage are Death Angel's The Art of Dying and Dismember's Where Ironcrosses Grow, to say nothing of the new Testament, Sadus, Imagika, Kreator, Amon Amarth, Dark Angel, Judas Priest...yeah, I think you see my point.

But at least Iced Earth can be sure of kicking the crap out of In Flames.

The new Exodus rules.
I am sure the new JP will absolutely rule, I am hoping for a new Screaming for Vengeance of Painkiller.

I was not aware that Sadus is coming out with a new release? Where did you read of this? info... GIMME INFO

and the new In Flames does suck! So did the last 3-4 albums. so no surprise there.

Mads

MADS! HOLY HOWLING ASSRAPED CHRIST ON A STICK!

How've you been, dude?! I haven't talked to you for like a year!

Uh, yeah, Sadus is currently doing rehearsals...got the info from the Testament baord. Check it out here. Sounds like awesomeness.

And yeah, Tempo of the Damned is the shit. Drop me a line, sometime, dude...my MSN is broken, and I can't download a new one. You figured out how to work AIM yet?

Hey Reub...

I definately have to check out the new Sadus... one of the classic bands that gets better and better for each release. thanks for the info :D

I am fine! I guess that Matt told you Charlotte and I broke up a few months ago. I was rather sad for some time, but I am okay now!
I am beginning to date a Swedish metal chick though. 19 years old, own apartment and stuff, so that is rather neat.

So what's up with you? I tried to check in on mIRC a few times, but I have so much trouble doing it because I don't know how the fucking program works... but I should get matt to guide me through again some time :)

Nice talking with you again... and I finally saw how you look like :)

Mads

NP: Evergrey - Solitude, Dominance, Tragedy

TGB is a great cd, I think it is the best of 2004 so far! I have the new In Flames cd and the rest of the songs are better then the promo but I still think its tied with R2R for their worst cd. Its nothing special. Maybe its a grower.

I didn't appreciate TGB as much as the other albums. If you want to know why I posted a review in the " your reviews " section.

The more I think about it the more I think TGB is bad. It's just generic power metal with no originality and agressivity.