Ok so I've got a question regarding my friend

-Gavin- said:
I've seen them live, they're tight live... but their music sucks.

they definatly are awsome live. i cant wait to see them live again. theyre playing 2 days after cob so i have to save up money.

Turbo said:
It was intended as a joke, and for the records, you self injury prick, fuck you too.
I agree green day are a bunch of posers and have no talent to playing an electric guitar so ya whoever said green day are good you should not even be a member here on this website you poser

Wow I cannot stand Green Day. I went to buy my brother's Christmas gift at the mall today and I saw 4 people wearing Green Day shirts. 3 of them the exact same one and one of those people was working in a jewlery shop. Also the shop I went into had that same shirt and about 50 copies of it.

That stupid shirt that says GREENDAY with the picture of a grenade heart or what ever it is suppose to be.

cObHc24/7 said:
I agree green day are a bunch of posers and have no talent to playing an electric guitar so ya whoever said green day are good you should not even be a member here on this website you poser

Joke, you dumb cunt.

Final_Product said:
The englishman is getting angry! :Spin:

Well, what can I say, Im a bad person.:p

The Bringer said:
Wow I cannot stand Green Day. I went to buy my brother's Christmas gift at the mall today and I saw 4 people wearing Green Day shirts. 3 of them the exact same one and one of those people was working in a jewlery shop. Also the shop I went into had that same shirt and about 50 copies of it.

That stupid shirt that says GREENDAY with the picture of a grenade heart or what ever it is suppose to be.

that's disgusting....It's the same around my school

emo%20emu%20jared%20hindman.jpg