ok the forum is back. lets be a bit nicer to eachother eh?

yeah Im bitching happy you cunting fab people

have a fucking klass birthday

welcome back to Soninium (cant spell) and Dhatura.

Cunt back at yer mehdwad you fucking bastard.

Hmm, the coming back of this thread just made me say something I wanted to let some people in here know.. for me it seems like there are three kind of people.. the one who honestly like you, the one who hate you and show it and the hypocrites.. the ones who are nice and sneak into your ass but as soon as you turn around they start to spread around bullshit (but remain nice towards you). Well it seems like some people I really liked from this forum are fucking hypocrites. I don't know for what reason they do this. They have no fucking right to judge about me based on things which their fucked up phantasy puked out. I don't know what their problem is and what the point is to tell stuff around which are only mean lies. Well think whatever you want but keep your shit for yourself. If you need to push up your ego then please don't do it on my account. I worked hard for what I have at the moment and I think that I deserved the respect I get from some people. If someone has got a problem with it then please get the fuck out of my life.
What also pisses me off is the fact that I started to misstrust other people around here which are really nice and okay. I'm sorry for that.. :(

What about the type of those who actually like you but talk shit and/or piss you off nevertheless? Or they're not sure? *shrugs*

Just take it easy, Eos, you know what you've achieved, and the rest is just bullshit.

God is forgiveness.

maybe she aint back...

anyhow yeah name some people....im not stirring shit.....well yes i am but i think we should all be a bit more open and name at least one person on the forum who we dont like...that way we can work on being friends...or something constructive like that....(or waging e war and slagging everyone off and forming secret aliances and swapping photos)