ok the forum is back. lets be a bit nicer to eachother eh?

Gronke said:
Are you using those digital system-cameras when you are out capturing things, or you stick with film? :)
Since November last year I've been using the digital one, the EOS 300d with mostly a Sigma lens (I do have three Canon lenses too but they're more for "extreme" occasions.. like underground gigs with shitty lights..). Sigma, because it's a great lens and I don't see a reason why I should pay the double just to have more or less the same thing but "Canon" written on it.. Same with Nikon..

ikeaboy said:
well the canon lenses then, or eh do use something else? oh...the lads asked me to ask you to show us your tits? sorry... :erk: just thought we'd ask :erk: but we think we might have to be in band.
Ha-ha.. *trying her best not to laugh her ass off*

ikeaboy said:
did you know that 'nonac' is actually 'canon' spelled backwards?
I'm deeply impressed.. really..

Eos said:
Since November last year I've been using the digital one, the EOS 300d with mostly a Sigma lens (I do have three Canon lenses too but they're more for "extreme" occasions.. like underground gigs with shitty lights..). Sigma, because it's a great lens and I don't see a reason why I should pay the double just to have more or less the same thing but "Canon" written on it.. Same with Nikon..

no no no no no, Nikon D70, and they were the 1st with the D1 , never mind your Eos, canon build quality is too light, Sigma and Tamron, good lens but people buy them cos theyre cheap, theyre not the same thing when focal length quality without inferior diffusion is a matter of priority :p Carl Zeiss or Nikon lens, nothing comes as grand :lol:

ah i love talking shite, good shite like, dont you? :D

im going to vietnam next year and bringing just a Nikon FM2, never mind your eos ffs :lol:

so go on then, show us your...?

Eos said:

Ah, right. What did you cough up to get the cam?

Oh btw, get some doe when you do all that photography-work? I mean, it costs you in equipment as well as your time...

Gronke said:
Ah, right. What did you cough up to get the cam?
sorry, don't get the question here *g*:oops:

Gronke said:
Oh btw, get some doe when you do all that photography-work? I mean, it costs you in equipment as well as your time...
Depends.. I get payed if I take them for the magazine I'm sometimes working for as well. Also for example the tour with Dismember/Callenish Circle/Occult/Hearse I did last weekend in Holland/Belgium was payed (trip and the pics). But mostly I'm taking them for my site and then I don't get any money (unless I can sell a few pics to a band/label afterwards). I'm still doing this because I enjoy doing it. But it's true, I'm kind of married to that site *gg*.

Eos said:
sorry, don't get the question here *g*:oops:

How many dolares you had to pay in order to get your paws on that camera! :)

Eos said:
Depends.. I get payed if I take them for the magazine I'm sometimes working for as well. Also for example the tour with Dismember/Callenish Circle/Occult/Hearse I did last weekend in Holland/Belgium was payed (trip and the pics). But mostly I'm taking them for my site and then I don't get any money (unless I can sell a few pics to a band/label afterwards). I'm still doing this because I enjoy doing it. But it's true, I'm kind of married to that site *gg*.

Sounds good and all - as long you are happy with what you do and don't have to starve! :)

Gronke said:
How many dolares you had to pay in order to get your paws on that camera! :)
Oh *gg*.. It was about 1500swiss francs which is 1000Euro. Before you start to yell how much it is, consider that I live in Switzerland and here everything's a bit more expensive *g*. I could have got it in Germany for example but I prefer to get it in a local store for when something happens I know where to go to.

Gronke said:
Sounds good and all - as long you are happy with what you do and don't have to starve! :)
Oh, if I would do only the pics then I would starve *g*. I'm studying biology actually, finishing in January. Actually I'll be done at the university itself in 2 weeks but then have to do a few things for it at home. No idea tho if I will work in biology afterwards.. not really a dream of mine anymore.. However, like this I'm never going to starve.. only getting a huge lack of sleep *ggg*

Eos said:
Oh *gg*.. It was about 1500swiss francs which is 1000Euro. Before you start to yell how much it is, consider that I live in Switzerland and here everything's a bit more expensive *g*. I could have got it in Germany for example but I prefer to get it in a local store for when something happens I know where to go to.

Oh, if I would do only the pics then I would starve *g*. I'm studying biology actually, finishing in January. Actually I'll be done at the university itself in 2 weeks but then have to do a few things for it at home. No idea tho if I will work in biology afterwards.. not really a dream of mine anymore.. However, like this I'm never going to starve.. only getting a huge lack of sleep *ggg*

Well, I *hope* you got it off the net - then you'd do quite a bargain, considering living in .ch and shopping "abroad"! :cool: (and now I read what you wrote again, and saw you got it local :oops: )

As long as you are happy with what you do, I guess that neither sleep, food or wealth matters! :cry: :p

Gronke said:
Well, I *hope* you got it off the net - then you'd do quite a bargain, considering living in .ch and shopping "abroad"! :cool: (and now I read what you wrote again, and saw you got it local :oops: )

As long as you are happy with what you do, I guess that neither sleep, food or wealth matters! :cry: :p

what a stooopid fucking boring kunt! yea yea as long as youre on your knees and your names on the list, it doesnt matter