Okay, so about last night...

LMFAO - sounded like a great time guys! I would expect no less.

Damn those Sunday night shows are killers - but so worth it too.

Love the stories (fighting the trash can, CoB punks, the urge to pounce on female curves, the urge to manlove your local rockstars). Yep, it was a typical RC night all the way. :lol:

:kickass: :kickass:

Thanks Mark! Yeah, took awhile to re-establish things down here in FL, but actually found a huge national insurance agency with great people. What I like most, is that I work in one of the more remote offices (Sarasota, FL) with only about 20 people, so you can actually think and get some work done without talking every 15 minutes.

Another cool thing is that the large company means no regional salary variances, which is generally the case down here (no state income tax). Whoo-hooo, more take home pay = more money wasted on festivals and future partying, LOL. Nothing like priorities. :headbang:

Hope all is well man.

LOL - been there, done that - and in too large a number to count. I've woken up with concussions, giant bruises in the shape of Elvis (the later fatter edition of course), sore legs for a week from walking 13 miles without remembering the journey, not to mention hangovers that rivaled Krakatau on the volcanic eruptive scale.

The porcelein god has also been worshipped so many times I think the Golgothan shit demon became my savior somewhere along the way!

I gotta say that Christy is by far the most down to earth person ever ... super nice guy ... ok HE was wasted and at one point literally holding 2 beers in one hand and a shot in the other.

and I shore hope you got some of the chickees at the bar

_40755325_sanandmanbody.jpg

:loco:

i got pics of Veronica and the blondie bartender ... but not of the POA one ...
she had this quiet calm, I am going to rip your cock off in your sleep, sexiness about her.
still in office ... soon as I get home ... i got some pics that will ressurect RC to its past glory :kickass:

The blonde bartender's name was Chelsea, btw.

How I remembered all their names is beyond me, but apparently my memory works just a-ok if I'm thinking with my cock. I know in some alternate universe that sentence makes perfect sense.

whatever happened to the chubby chicks b/f? ... I never heard anyone talk so much nonsense since gugs was on this board .... oh wait :loco:

whatever happened to the chubby chicks b/f? ... I never heard anyone talk so much nonsense since gugs was on this board .... oh wait :loco:

:lol:

I believe he was last seen powering the blimp over the RCA Dome for tonight's MNF game with all his hot air

the best part was that chick saying she'd stay over but that "we couldn't have sex." My brain was going "right, I'm going to bring home a hog like you and not bang the snot out of you six ways from Sunday."