Old Man´s Child - "In Defiance Of Existence"

Are you sure his drums are triggered in this case??? It´s definately not that clear as in Dimmu Borgir...

I agree, Blood Red and OMC is a fantastic beginning in a promising year of metal... At least for Norway ;)

Galder told me, that many riffs was from the "Born Of The Flickering" era, and its brutal parts are alike as well... Furthermore he said, that he had inspirations from all the other albums as well, but hell...
You all know Old Man´s Child... Not two releases sounds like each other, and I must agree in Galders own words: ""In Defiance..." is the most powerful release I ´ve ever made, and the sound and production are better and darker than ever - especially the vocals!"

Cheers!

Originally posted by Son Of Sin
That Barker isn´t a technical drummer... you´re fucking wrong. Watch the World Misantrophy and see Barker in action I´ll think you will change your opinion... I think Barker does an excellent job after Tjodalv. But Tjodalv is still the master !
Totally agree!
Actually it's pretty funny watching a man of Barkers size play those fast breaks:lol: