Old song "Metis" with new vox

Now these are vocals :D
Sound really good, especially when he's singing up high. Mix-wise the only thing I would suggest is to add some more transient to the snare.. sounds like its been limited too hard and theres no crack left.

Thanks man! The mix will be totally redone on all these new songs. We're just trying to get the vocals all arranged at the moment.

Now that's more like it ...

I really like the vocals and the vocal melody in this especially up until 1:20.
If you'd let me make a suggestion, in the part beginning from 1:43 I would use the same vocal melody as in the first verse (00:38-01:00). I tried singing it in my head and I think it sits well, I don't know if it fits the lyrics though. In general I'd suggest not to use to many vocal melodies, this is only a 2 minute sample and there are already 3-4 different melodies.
Whatever you decide to do I still like it though and I'm buying the album when you guys release it.

Oh...and one last thing, I don't know if the solo/tapping in the end is meant to be a joke and you were just messing around with the guitar but I think you should definitely keep it.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think he's re-writing all the lyrics anyway, so we'll see what develops. And yes, the little sol part at the end of the clip was just me being bored and screwing around, but it grew on me as I listened and I decided to keep it!