Olympics 2008

Was this beach volleyball or regular volleyball?

I just watched Misty May and Kerri Walsh dominate Japan in Beach Vball. Misty May is hot as fuck as well

beach.

and only one of the dutch chics was hot. the other had terrible acne. or some sort of other facial skin issue
~gR~

most women who are in shape are attractive.

edit: GO NORWAY! oen just set an olympic swimming record (100m breaststroke). and its only the semis.
~gR~

Indeed. The narrator guy needed to stfu though. At the part with the Guqin he just kept talking and I couldn't hear the damn instrument.

No mention of USA basketball yet? With Childress leaving for Europe, this may be the most important olympics for basketball ever. The US has to exert its dominance in the sport so they can still offer the allure of the best competition in the world. If not, the NBA may never again be as we know it, as more players may start to think about Europe and the big money over there.

I doubt there will ever be a huge exodus to Europe. American teams will always be able to pay more than the European teams, and how many players will want to go so far from home. I expect only players like Josh Childress will go. Decent players on small market teams that can get more being a big fish in a small (but growing) pond.

No mention of USA basketball yet? With Childress leaving for Europe, this may be the most important olympics for basketball ever. The US has to exert its dominance in the sport so they can still offer the allure of the best competition in the world. If not, the NBA may never again be as we know it, as more players may start to think about Europe and the big money over there.

Let me guess, we should all expect the apocalypse to follow shortly thereafter as well? You need to chill man, the NBA isn't going anywhere. :lol:

Speaking of the first game against China though, Dwyane Wade somewhat impressed me with his play. He can rip it up if he would only stay healthy from now on. And of course let's not forget the King, Lebron was ballin that entire game. He had some sweet blocks and a few nice dunks too.

the opening ceremony was awesome. The best ever. China got a beatyful history, and Zhang Yimou coudn't do it better. Congratulations!!!

About the games, i'm enjoying football and basketball. Kobe Bryant is very nice with everybody and he has a nice history with Oscar, the best brazillian basketball player ever. I have no doubt that Phelps will win 8 gold medals, but i guess china will be the most champ of this olimpic game.

Rio and Chicago don't have so much to offer, but i believe that south america deserves one chance at least. Panamerican Games in Rio proved it as well, and i'm pretty sure that the social problems here will be hidden by the politics and all the main Authorities.

BTW, in china the violence didn't stop with the olpimpic games.