OMFG! Maiden is Pelted by Eggs/Leaves Ozzfest!

well, sharon osbourne is a bitch ,

This was just really disrespectful to Iron Maiden

anyway with saying this and that we wont solve anything.

but the fans. i mean people went to the show and payed for the tickets big money and maybe traveled alot. those fuckin egg-throwers shouldnt have made out alive from the pit.

Yeah, at first when I heard about this, I thought it was just some disgruntled asshole fans... but, now after reading about the incident being staged several times (even from an anonymous band manager), it is apparent that this is the work of that unprofessional money-whore Sharon. There's been some heat between Sharon/management and Bruce/Maiden prior to this incident... I remember about a 1.5 months or so ago, there were shirts with anti-Maiden statements in Japanese(?) being sold (search for the story on Blabbermouth, it's there).

082005_harris_egg.jpg

082005_janick_egg.jpg

Angels don't kill said:
knowing now that maiden is replaced by velvet revolver i wonder if the band stept out of ozzfest or that the were thrown out?

nah they have to headline reading festival and some other festival. :)

i'm not a big fan of Iron Maiden, but you just don't do shit like that. Although i must say i chuckled a bit about the eggs part. But fucking up an entire gig....plain pathetic. Classic though.

fuck sharon osbourne, all she does is use ozzy. shes in all this shit for the fucking money. fuck her and her little fucking spoiled ass kids. kelly osbournes bitch ass asks for a record contract and gets one, where real bands work for years just to get as contract. then after about a month or 2 this bitch bitches and cries for a break. she doesnt deserve shit she has, and neither does sharon. they all use ozzy. obviously the this dipshit fucked with maiden's set out of spite. if i were bruce id deck that bitch and call it even. then she tries blowing sunshine up the crowds asses, iron maiden, we love them blah blah, bruce is a prick. fuck that moeny loving whore. didnt she make ozzfest a 25,000 dollar intrance fee? or some shit. i know bands had to pay to be on the bill or some shit. or am i wrong?

i wonder if ozzy even knew what sharon did ,ozzy has spent he's whole life becoming the prince of darkness and all sharon does is fuck it up fuck it up and make him look stupid well not now not today-shaun of the dead.