OMFG! Maiden is Pelted by Eggs/Leaves Ozzfest!

mevyhetal said:
082005_harris_egg.jpg

082005_janick_egg.jpg

my fucking IDOL :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

:mad:God, instead of biting off the head of a fucking pigeon, Ozzy should fucking bite off Sharon's head and rid us of her stupidity!! Well anyway, Ozzfest is coming to SAtown on sunday, hopefully SAtown will piss on her like Ozzy did on our Alamo (which was already forgiven because after all, we love Ozzy here!)!!!

im glad i saw maiden at the beginning of the tour. hell if i was at that show, i probably would have killed about 50 hardcore faggots. if you guys hadnt heard/read that this was staged by sharon, and the egg throwers were right under the big lights so that Maiden couldnt see exaclty who was doing it. but it was that bitch kelly osbourne, and her cunt friends. and the whole thing with their sounds going out 3 times, Bruce had a right to be pissed at them....they cheated them out of a good last show. i fucking hate sharon osbourne, i find all the pictures of Eddie killing her hilarious. the bitch is trying to ruin metal...no matter how big of an Ozzy fan anyone is, you dont disrespect a band like Iron Maiden, same goes for Black Sabbath, its one of those things, you respect the band no matter what. fuck these stupid hardcore faggots, and fuck sharon osbourne.

Just remember that sharon is the woman who deleted the Bass and Drum tracks off the reissues of Blizzard and Diary so as to avoid paying the original artists.

How about, ..sellout

OZZFEST 2005 PLATINUM PACKAGE JUST ANNOUNCED
MEET OZZY AND GET A PREMIUM SEAT FOR THE SHOW

As a very special bonus for the 10th Anniversary of Ozzfest, 10 lucky fans can celebrate the occasion with Ozzy in person!!!! This package will include a photo with Ozzy, a special Platinum Member Crew Shirt signed by Ozzy, an amazing seat to see the main stage and a special crew dinner with Big Dave from our Battle for Ozzfest tv show and the MC of Ozzfest 2005.

This Platinum Package costs $1000. Email info@divinerecordings.com for more info. To purchase this package you will need to send your payment via PayPal or Fed Ex a check or money order. Please include a scan of your drivers license along with your T-shirt size. Please put the city of the show you are purchaing as the subject of the email. These tickets are non-transferable and only available to the purchaser. This package are going fast but are still available for all remaining Ozzfest dates.

This package is first come first serve for 10 people only at each show. Get this package while you can. A portion of the proceeds will go to benefit The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program.

Taken from the ozzfest site :lol:

^Meh, let the fans pay $1000 bucks if it'll make em' excited :rolleyes:

-Gavin- said:
Just remember that sharon is the woman who deleted the Bass and Drum tracks off the reissues of Blizzard and Diary so as to avoid paying the original artists.

Are you kidding me? That's just another example of how she has nothing to do with metal and she's still meddeling in other musician's buisness! So the CDs just have no drums or bass on it? I'm pretty sure I have the remastered versions of both Blizzard and Diary and I see the drummer and bassist getting credit in the cd's booklet :confused:

rayden_ad said:
Ozzy is as stupid as Sharon is.

Fuck you, don't bash Ozzy. Ozzy is a legend. Iron Maiden and Bruce Dickinson are just lame retards. Done the same shit for ages. If you go to OZZfest and talk shit about Ozzy and the Osbournes, you deserve to be kicked out. Bruce Dickinson sucks.

deathxunlimited said:
im glad i saw maiden at the beginning of the tour. hell if i was at that show, i probably would have killed about 50 hardcore faggots. if you guys hadnt heard/read that this was staged by sharon, and the egg throwers were right under the big lights so that Maiden couldnt see exaclty who was doing it. but it was that bitch kelly osbourne, and her cunt friends. and the whole thing with their sounds going out 3 times, Bruce had a right to be pissed at them....they cheated them out of a good last show. i fucking hate sharon osbourne, i find all the pictures of Eddie killing her hilarious. the bitch is trying to ruin metal...no matter how big of an Ozzy fan anyone is, you dont disrespect a band like Iron Maiden, same goes for Black Sabbath, its one of those things, you respect the band no matter what. fuck these stupid hardcore faggots, and fuck sharon osbourne.

To be honest ozzy did his bit for black sabbath, and left, and thats what he should have done, leave black sabbath leave the public eye. As a solo artist i do not like anything he did, apart from Shot in the Dark, and the osbournes, hus dumb fucking idea was that! I would find hanging above a piano on a meat hook as in Texas Chainsaw Massacre more entertaining than that TV "sitcom."

"jack you silly twat"
"this is a picture of his wifes cunt"
"im the prince of fooking darkness"

im the god of fucking bass but i dont go on about it..well maybe i fucking do!

SymbolicChaos said:
Fuck you, don't bash Ozzy. Ozzy is a legend. Iron Maiden and Bruce Dickinson are just lame retards. Done the same shit for ages. If you go to OZZfest and talk shit about Ozzy and the Osbournes, you deserve to be kicked out. Bruce Dickinson sucks.

:lol if i didnt know you were messin round i would be like BLARGH :lol:

SymbolicChaos said:
nah, if you go to Ozzfest, you DESERVE to be watching ozzfest :p

Noble Viking said:
^Meh, let the fans pay $1000 bucks if it'll make em' excited :rolleyes:

Are you kidding me? That's just another example of how she has nothing to do with metal and she's still meddeling in other musician's buisness! So the CDs just have no drums or bass on it? I'm pretty sure I have the remastered versions of both Blizzard and Diary and I see the drummer and bassist getting credit in the cd's booklet :confused:

http://www.antimusic.com/news/05/feb/item43.shtml

Tut Ankh Amon said:
nah, if you go to Ozzfest, you DESERVE to be watching ozzfest :p

exactly you desrve watching your idols and heroes in action , not how some osbourne asshole throws eggs at them :yuk:

and for those who think Iron Maiden left couse of this incident , they didnt left becouse of this, this was their last ozzfest show , now they have some europe headlining dates (leeds and reading festival)

and the trooper flag has nothing to do with america, becouse it symbolises some UK - Russia war ;)

SymbolicChaos said:

no they arent Iron Maiden are dont RE-Unite for every fucking tour, and they are not retards , Osbournes SUCK so what,

which fuckin metal band or "FAMILY" does make money with a reality show ,

not even metallica ;) , hah they are better then ozzy anyway !

so fuck off and die

god damn i hate retards like you

Steve Harris even apologized to ozzy , fuck man for what ?!!!?!?!?!

the whole fuckin osbnourne family should apologize to whole fuckin metal world !

ok im done now :cool:

Well, i like both bands. I love ozzy and his music. I love maiden and their music. Don't chop what happened up to ozzy... It was Sharon.. Whole different entity alltogether.

And ozzfest is primarily a Nu-metal fest with a few decent real metal bands (Maiden, ozzy, BLS). But that's okay cause you guys don't get decent fests besides Prog Power! :D

-Gavin- said:
Well, i like both bands. I love ozzy and his music. I love maiden and their music. Don't chop what happened up to ozzy... It was Sharon.. Whole different entity alltogether.

well ,yeah i like ozzy's music too :)

but i have a question , if ozzy knew this will happen why did he let this happen ?