OMG! I JUST HEARD...

Great sounding stuff for sure! I just don't get all the free time in the world to record all my stuff. Try working for 3 hours to set up drum mics, getting good levels and then recording a few takes. Its pretty hard to get something that sounds super awesome when you only have 3 hours to do all that stuff. Plus it is only my second time ever recording live drums and compared to what I did last year, it is 70% better. using programmed drums are ok for home demo type stuff, but there is no real skill invoved with any sort of dynmaics that the drummer or any other play may have to thier style.

Oh when you record your guitar are you using DI or mics?

you're right about that, but i'm no drummer, nor do i even know any drummers right now... but i do want to learn drums, so maybe when i can afford a kit i'll pursue that...

Battleheart is fucking gay.

And i mean that in the pirateyest way possible.

My true point:

PieterImp0005.jpg

...so I just decided to download the songs too...I thought 'nothing to loose, I can give it a try and delete it later'.

BAD PLAN!

The whole EP (?) kicks ass, except for the vocals...sorry, but they fucking suck...

Glorious Battle is pretty nice, reminds me of a RP I played once.

Heavy Metal Pirates sounds like extra-heavy Running Wild

Over the Seas reminds me of some kind of Pirate-Turisas. Nice Guitar and Keyboard Solo.

Gotta stop my review now, more to come later. Maybe. The vocals still suck...

Parn666 said:
...so I just decided to download the songs too...I thought 'nothing to loose, I can give it a try and delete it later'.

BAD PLAN!

The whole EP (?) kicks ass, except for the vocals...sorry, but they fucking suck...

Glorious Battle is pretty nice, reminds me of a RP I played once.

Heavy Metal Pirates sounds like extra-heavy Running Wild

Over the Seas reminds me of some kind of Pirate-Turisas. Nice Guitar and Keyboard Solo.

Gotta stop my review now, more to come later. Maybe. The vocals still suck...

you know how retarded you sound? this wasn't meant to be serious, maybe you didn't catch that part?