Once Sent From Golden Hall Re-Release?

Hmm I'd rather have a Sorrow Throughout the Nine Worlds rerelease, since this is the only one I could not get my hands on yet. The coming releases are surely great for new fans who do not own all albums yet. The collectors among us might want it for the live versions, and visitors of Bochum of course. Another Live DVD would be an overkill in my opinion since there have been DVDs released with Fate Of Norns and Twilight of the Thunder God, and not to forget Wrath of the Norsemen covered huge parts of their discography. Well... I will not buy any of these, I guess.

here are the differents... I buy them all, I know... ^^

and Im pretty sure there will be a DVD, why else should have been there that much cameres and stuff?!?

The best was... that I was looking oft for this after the Bochum gigs.
And I think that Amazon.de made a mistake, and the first days it was only 9,06 EUROS !
Then I did buy imediatly :)

Now its 17,97 euros and they got only 9,06 from me...

Thats not bad :lol:

Time to weigh in.
My opinion:
This is fucking gay.

Whatever remastering they've done (probably just turning the volume up and fucking up the dynamics as doing a proper job would require enough time that they would have mentioned it) isn't worth paying for the album again (considering that only VTW needed remastering), the only thing a long-time fan would want these for is the Bochum material, they know full well that a lot of fans are gonna fuck themselves by buying second copies of the albums just to get the Bochum material, so why not just release it separately? Gouging would be such a sharp reversal of policy that I still hold out hope that they have plans, or at least that there are extenuating circumstances, but this doesn't look good.

That said I'll be picking up Versus the World, because I actually never owned a copy before and it could honestly use the remastering (in general it sounds fine, but Johan's vocals sound atrocious, particularly the gutterals).

BTW, Americans can save a good chunk of change if they want to wait a few days:
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Once-Sent-Golden-Hall-Amarth/dp/B001QBC3DE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1235923429&sr=1-1[/ame]

When I first heard about this I got excited because I Assumed they we re-RECORDING the first 4. But this is just pointless.

It's only the price of one album and you would by the live album anyway so chuck the first disk away and keep the live one if it makes you happy.

No point fucking whining about it.