One-Album-Wonders

I've actually never done Karaoke, but I'd love to go if there was some sweet metal karaoke somewhere. I'm tired of the same people who sing Brad Paisley singing Enter Sandman (this is no joke... i've seen it happen).

My most recent information is that Dali's Dilemma is still together. They share the same rehearsal studio as Zero Hour. Their problem is they're trying to get out of their deal with Magna Carta. I know this much because the twins from Zero Hour used to work at the comicbook store I go to. They quit working at the store about three years ago. So that's how current my info is.

I have to say that Anti-Depressive Delivery's only album "Feel. Melt. Release. Escape" is pretty amazing. It's prog rock/metal, but not done in the usual prog metal way (and no noodling). A completely fresh experience for me, anyway. :headbang:

I have an album from a German band Heads or Tails. I think they only put out the one album....

Winterfell. Man, they had so much potential, and wrote about a series that a few of our forumers are into.
Was The Veil Of Summer a concept album? I'll have to revisit that, been a long time. I actually frequent Winterfell's forum often...a bunch of us migrated there from an old Iced Earth board, so we've stayed in touch. As for Winterfell, their singer Robb Graves is now the frontman for an Indiana-based fantasy/power outfit Lorenguard...they recently recorded some demo tracks and are searching for a label.