One of my bands new tracks(melodic hardcord)

This is beatdown metal, not even remotely close to being anywhere near ever resembling melodic hardcore. Look up Verse, Modern Life Is War or Have Heart to hear what a melodic hardcore band sounds like.

Having said that, the mix is solid. The only thing I'd recommend is not cutting off the guitars instantly on the palm muted stuff.

This is beatdown metal, not even remotely close to being anywhere near ever resembling melodic hardcore. Look up Verse, Modern Life Is War or Have Heart to hear what a melodic hardcore band sounds like.

Having said that, the mix is solid. The only thing I'd recommend is not cutting off the guitars instantly on the palm muted stuff.

Hey man, well all those bands you have listed i am really into, i have also played shows with have heart back when i was a drummer in a punk band.

but honestly that's not really what i consider melodic hardcore, idk not to start a war over this or anything lol, all of us in the band just love music and the style we write so that's all that matters :)

but the super edited guitars are kinda my style when it comes to editing, idk some people might not be into super tight edited guitars but im for sure a fan of it.