One reason why parties suck

Cat5Messiah

Violator of Sheep
Jan 21, 2003
Seattle/Tacoma (Browns Point), WA
www.myspace.com
The fucking music!

I was at a party at my best friend's house and they were listening to some faggotry rap shit. As the night went on, someone changed it to Metalshop, a Saturday night segment they do on KISW which Kevin is on. I called Kevin and asked him to play some Behemoth, I think. I was pretty fucking wasted so I don't remember too well.

Then, my asshole friend Josh changed it to fucking country! I changed it back, he changed it again....sooner or later, I just gave up. So, I don't even know if Kevin played my request.

Aside from being hungover, I think the worst thing of the night was shit music. Oh well, I did meet this one dude who is brothers with the drummer for Sanctuary or something.........aaaaaaaannnnnnddddd I'm rambling. I might actually be still drunk.

my cd player doesnt work so i have to listen to cds on my room mate's dvd player. i hate orchid by opeth on last night while i was working on something and then i start to hear some rap over it. at first i think it's the stupid bitch in the room next to me trying to drown me out and turn it up louder. then i realize that it's coming from the house right next to my dorm. then it changes to country. it was shit regardless.

it's funny how freaked out people here get when i play some of my cds.

I'm a fan of trance as much as I am of metal, so when I host parties I get my DJ friend over and he deals with the music all night. He throws in metal too, so it isn't bad.

Anytime I go to a party though, it's the same problem with rap and pop-crap. I usually hang out outside most of the time at parties for that reason. Plus there's usually weed being smoked out there somewhere.

I'm a fan of trance as much as I am of metal, so when I host parties I get my DJ friend over and he deals with the music all night. He throws in metal too, so it isn't bad.

Anytime I go to a party though, it's the same problem with rap and pop-crap. I usually hang out outside most of the time at parties for that reason. Plus there's usually weed being smoked out there somewhere.

I dig trance/techno. My buddy Josh who we call Fish Fucker and Geoff Tate used to DJ some parties of ours and I honestly had more fun at those parties than ones with my usual group of friends.

I dig trance/techno. My buddy Josh who we call Fish Fucker and Geoff Tate used to DJ some parties of ours and I honestly had more fun at those parties than ones with my usual group of friends.

To be honest, parties that are mostly trace oriented seem to liven everyone up, and everyone likes to sit around/talk/dance to a good beat. Metal is a bit harder to do such to.

It's like when you go to a club, and the only thing playing is that crappy hip-hop/pop shit that makes me sick.

Shit like Destiny's Child and fucking *insert faggot's name here*? Then, they change it up and play something gay like Sweet Home Alabama and everyone acts like it's hard rock, attempts to do the horns but adds the thumb for a I Love You and sings along with the song, but they can't because they don't know all of the lyrics and are all fucking tone deaf.

GOD DAMNIT!

this is why derick and i only HOST parties. awesome parties :kickass:

Only the best parties EVER.

shirt7iq4.jpg

All the parties I go to, it's strictly metal. There are fuckloads of metalheads here, and I think they'd throw the stereo out the window if someone started playing rap.

Although it sounds awesome, it's not always. Sometimes you just don't want to listen to Hatesphere or Slayer or The Haunted or Cannibal Corpse. They never get tired of it, and it's just as annoying as having to listen to rap sometimes.