One reason why parties suck

yeah, i fucking hate parties in general....i prefer what we call "Get togethers" basicly 10-20 people all just kind of hanging out talking and such. and sometimes it's most of the local musicians so a lot of them just jam out on accoustics and if any of the vocalists are drunk enough maybe some singery ensues.

on the music issue, i don't mind some rap but most time at parties it's the stupid shit that people listen to in clubs that's repetitive catch phrases over and over and the songs really about nothing at all "lean back" etc. i don't mind some electronic shit like infected mushroom or whatever. and i prefer classic rock or whatever to metal really because with metal i'm really picky and usually not wanting to listen to what everyone else is.

my number one fucking pet peeve though is people fucking snaking my beer. i don't drink crap lager. i refuse to drink it and really if that's all there is laying about and i happened to not make a beer run for myself...i stay sober. so i usually haul in my own case or two of beers and a few select bottles. little ass girls always want whatever's different, and because they have vaginas they assume they don't have to ask permission to take whatever falls in front of their eyes. so if i ever leave the side of the fridge i have to return to see some annorexic twat and her friends going "taste it it's soooo gross" with my 9 dollar bottle of belgian ale. so yeah, i guard my beer like a hawk or i just don't attend parties anymore.

Touching special beer without asking? No, no, no, someone should tossed from a party for that.

I went to a pretty neato party last night. It was this guy's 21st birthday party, and we spent most of the night blasting King Diamond. The only problem was that a few of the guys were assholes and kept starting fights with drunk people (they threw one guy into a fence because he didn't like Pantera).

And I puked on the train on my way home. Woo!

But I did get to drink blueberry and strawberry beer. <3

Most of the parties I've gone to around here have some of the worst music playing... One party featured the sounds of ICP playing, ALL NIGHT. Another one was all country music. A few xxxcorexxx nights.

Anywhere else its usually metal, rock, and electronica. Somehow, every party that has metal being played, atleast in my experiences, eventually delves into a drunken dance party. Never figured that out.

Usually, I just block the music out till I am drunk enough to tolerate it.

Sitting at home drinking provides me with some more Proggy, Blacky stuff... or if I'm upstairs, various types of rock/southern blues. Which I don't mind, at all.

OHHHHHHHH... The worst party, "music"-wise, was this after-party for some fucking band (can't remember which), and some asshole started playing Sunn O))) out of his car. This was before I had even heard them before, BTW.

At first I thought his engine was just idling loudly, but then about 5 minutes later I heard the tone switch a little bit.

"Jesus christ, is this supposed to be music?"
"Its Sunn Oh"
"Its crap"
"No, you have to feel the music"
"I feel a headache"

Afterwards, just to check out what the hell I was listening to the night before in a reasonable enviroment, I downloaded an "album", and was subjected to about 20 minutes of something that sounded like feedback. I gave up and never went back. This also spawned a long time hate for the "band".

This is why I rarely attend any parties. If I'm not with people around whom I can get drunk comfortably, I probably won't even go. Generally this includes only close friends, i.e. the people who have similar interests/tastes as I.

Also, if I only know a couple of people at the event, I do not drink.

Ahh, 2 inches shorter than me. Why does HE get 8 feet? Oh, wait, NAD gave me 14 feet on Royal Carnage. Ok then, that's fair.

I'd say 6'7"...

Still threw me for a fucking loop when I met him in Chicago. For some reason I thought he was like, my height. Haha.