One reason why parties suck

I think I should call in and harass you Kevin. I may have to this Saturday.

We usually make sure each call is short and to the point. Harassing doesn't happen because we hang up on people before it gets that far ;)

If it WAS me, I'm sure you'd give me the time of day to say Hey what's up.

If it WAS me, I'm sure you'd give me the time of day to say Hey what's up.
Oh yeah, definitely. For sure. But we've only got so many phone lines that are always full so conversations on the request lines don't usually last very long before we have to answer the rest of them.

But we'd definitely say what's up to fuckin Tyler!

Pfft Russell you're like eight feet tall who's going to fuck with you?

Not necessarily that someone will fuck with me, but that perhaps should I lose consciousness I'll wake up to find myself sans-wallet or phone.

Powerfest was an exception, I suppose. Granted, we mainly stayed in our room and left only to get more booze, but...yeah, there was too much awesomeness to not be a part of it.

Isabel, I'm unaware of anyone who has thrash parties in this part of the country. So, most of them in existence here are in fact "shitty ones."

Yeah, because of time difference, your show comes on when we finish breakfast on Sunday morning there :lol:
so it was perfect: I finished my mom's AWESOME breakfast, and sat and called the show haha!!!
I listened to you guys almost every Sunday morning when I was there :)

DID SOMEONE SAY OMELETTE?!

Karen you should cook me up your best omelette and mail it to me ;)

You do have a point. Hot and fresh sounds much better ;)

My omelette tastes vary depending on my mood and the ingredients of the last one I had, but if I could only have one omelette again for the rest of my life, it'd have bacon, mushrooms, olives, MOZZARELLA cheese and plenty of fresh ground pepper. I prefer them light and fluffy with the ingredients cooked in, rather than the egg circle folded over the top of the ingredients. That doesn't really seem like an omelette to me. I also like a minimal amount of said ingredients. I like my egg to ingredient ratio to be about 2/3 egg and 1/3 ingredients. Light and fluffy with no grease and crispy hashbrowns on the side!

damn... I'm fiending now.

^ ahhhh, wow I make your kind of omlettes then :)
I love the ingridients cook into the egg as well, and I love your ratio!!!!
That sounds like something I'd type!
awesome Kev!
For you I'll even buy bacon :Smug:

All right... that means you've got to make me one someday. Hot and fresh!

And in return, I'll make you one... without bacon :)

my perfect omlette is to sauteed the onions, then if present: some black-forest smoked turkey, then throw in the spinach.
right when the spinachbegins to thin out, and softens, throw the eggs, add the feta 45 seconds after the eggs and serve
FRESH and hot :D