One reason why parties suck

turkey feta and spinach? *gags and binds Karen and puts on her clothes*

"Is my ommelette ready sexy?"

my perfect omlette is to sauteed the onions, then if present: some black-forest smoked turkey, then throw in the spinach.
right when the spinachbegins to thin out, and softens, throw the eggs, add the feta 45 seconds after the eggs and serve
FRESH and hot :D
I'm really, really trying to get over my hatred of onions. I still can't eat them raw, but I can tolerate them grilled now as long as they're not overpowering. But if I can avoid them in any way, I still do heh.

Everything else in that omelette sounds grand. I've never had turkey in an omelette. Might have to fix that soon.

I still have a half a gallon of Microbrew IPA to tackle, along with a quarter of a bottle of Jameson, and pretty much an entire bottle of Stoli... Was thinking of drinking tonight, but, I gotta go in ultra early tomorrow. So I think I'll hold off till tomorrow.

I still have a half a gallon of Microbrew IPA to tackle, along with a quarter of a bottle of Jameson, and pretty much an entire bottle of Stoli... Was thinking of drinking tonight, but, I gotta go in ultra early tomorrow. So I think I'll hold off till tomorrow.

I feel you man. Drinking during the week has been fucking with my meditation and shit, too. Ever since I cut back on the caffeine throughout the week, I have had urges to drink during the week. That and my job stresses the fuck out of me.

I didn't read the whole thread but here are my 2 cents:

You're at a frigging party, what did you expect? It's like going to the Church and expecting the priest to read the Satanic bible.