One step closer to John Bush's permanent return?

The rest of the band may be, vocals are usually the last thing laid down so. And its not like they are touring the entire month

Plus some albums are recorded in like two weeks. They clearly already did all of the writing and demoed the songs. They pretty much have everything they are going to record "mapped out" and ready to go. He might actually be DONE tracking vocals by October 17th - you really never know.

Plus some albums are recorded in like two weeks. They clearly already did all of the writing and demoed the songs. They pretty much have everything they are going to record "mapped out" and ready to go. He might actually be DONE tracking vocals by October 17th - you really never know.
True. Go John Bush.....should be an interesting fall. If Bush is on board, so am I....if not, goodnight Anthrax. Have a Blatz, you all deserve it.:kickass:

Same here. I was completely done with Anthrax when they did the reunion. I'm not not a Belladonna fan at all. But, when they got Dan - I definatly was going to give them a chance - but John Bush is half the reason I dig Anthrax. So I am really really hoping that John is back for good. If he's not, it will be extremely difficult to give them another chance with yet another new singer. I guess if he's badass maybe - but the fact is, we're not getting any younger, and if they got another singer, it would take them like 2 years to really get things going again - because after having Dan for a couple of years and having to suddenly sever ties, I would imagine they would want to feel things out for even longer before bringing in another new guy.

It's John Bush or bust for Anthrax, IMO.

To be completely honest - if John is willing to re-record the vocals on the new album, but just cannot commit to fullscale touring - I personally think that doing one-off festival shows and random one or two week runs an an album every so often would be much better for the band than getting a new singer. I'd much rather see Anthrax with John in a limited capacity than see someone else sing for them.

Same here. I was completely done with Anthrax when they did the reunion. I'm not not a Belladonna fan at all. But, when they got Dan - I definatly was going to give them a chance - but John Bush is half the reason I dig Anthrax. So I am really really hoping that John is back for good. If he's not, it will be extremely difficult to give them another chance with yet another new singer. I guess if he's badass maybe - but the fact is, we're not getting any younger, and if they got another singer, it would take them like 2 years to really get things going again - because after having Dan for a couple of years and having to suddenly sever ties, I would imagine they would want to feel things out for even longer before bringing in another new guy.

It's John Bush or bust for Anthrax, IMO.

To be completely honest - if John is willing to re-record the vocals on the new album, but just cannot commit to fullscale touring - I personally think that doing one-off festival shows and random one or two week runs an an album every so often would be much better for the band than getting a new singer. I'd much rather see Anthrax with John in a limited capacity than see someone else sing for them.

You speak the truth. I just hope John does whatever is right. He will make the right choice.

I shook John's hand after an AS show, and I can tell you he is a good man. He also (WAY back inthe 80s) sent me some---handwritten lyrics---to the Delirious Nomad album. Go Bush.

Yeah, I met John outside of the Alrosa Villa when Anthrax played there in 2003. Great show, too. But anyway, he was very cool. Actually, he was way cooler with the fans than anyone else in the band (the rest of the guys were cool though - they all talked with people and signed stuff - and band's aren't REQUIRED to do that). He must have talked with me for 5 or 10 minutes, after I had mentioned that I had just picked up the 3-disc remaster of Symbol Of Salvation.

I'm sure Bush will want to rework some of the songs,melodies ect. to make it feel more like a group project,rather than coming in and singing it the same way Dan did.I'm' thinking ahead of myself, there's still no official statement from the band announcing his official return.Come on guys through us a bone!

It's pretty funny how everyone is getting their hopes up REALLY high for John Bush returning.
John Bush - I respect him, but him with Anthrax just sounds unnatural

The Bush era of Anthrax is more like a crossover than the real thing - which is pretty cool as well (sorta like with Black Sabbath with Ian Gillan)

I think it's really dirty how there's talk of erasing Dan's vocals on worship music, but it's whatever

Anthrax will always kickass no matter who is on the mic:kickass:

I welcome Bush era 2
But I know Anthrax has better options