ONLIEN GAEMING

An avatar? for playstaion home? If so, I never use playstation home. Theres no need really :D

And yes, its fan made, the dude is insane. he put all weapons, bosses and stages from the first 6 megaman games into it.
The demo only has 4 maps 6 skins and 10 weapons. But the finished version should have 60 stages 50 skins and 48 weapons. Now that is a dedicated fan.

Nonono, not for BS Home, I mean for your actual PSN avatar instead of the little arcade booth I'm looking at right now. :lol:

Nonono, not for BS Home, I mean for your actual PSN avatar instead of the little arcade booth I'm looking at right now. :lol:

LOL, what? I'll look haha. Damn, demons soul is kicking my ass, those fuckin wolves man, and the dragons in boletaria, its crazy as fuck.

www.demonssouls.wikidot.com

If you haven't found that site yet, well, now you have. It will help you SO MUCH I'm not even kidding. What level are you on? 1-2 I'm assuming? Come back when you have a bow and like..... 200-300 arrows to kill the dragon :lol: OR! Go to 5-1 and beat the boss there, go to 3-1 and free Sage Freke and then give him the 5-1 boss' soul to learn Poison Cloud and just poison the Dragon.... :lol:

I'd restart and co-op with ya, but the severs are seperated :(

www.demonssouls.wikidot.com

If you haven't found that site yet, well, now you have. It will help you SO MUCH I'm not even kidding. What level are you on? 1-2 I'm assuming? Come back when you have a bow and like..... 200-300 arrows to kill the dragon :lol: OR! Go to 5-1 and beat the boss there, go to 3-1 and free Sage Freke and then give him the 5-1 boss' soul to learn Poison Cloud and just poison the Dragon.... :lol:

I'd restart and co-op with ya, but the severs are seperated :(

Thanx for the info man. I appreciate it, its quite the impossible game if you dont know some things :D I actually tried hitting that dragon every time he passed with my arrows, it only hit him for 14 HP and I had 100 arrows, and theyre pretty expensive, Im playing a hunter.

So a Hunter would be an archer with a small sword and light armor I guess? Do you use a shield?

Alot of the people that are "good" (Note the quotations) say that shields are pointless, as you can roll out of the way of 99% of attacks, but I honestly don't know how the hell thats possible, which is why I carry my shield 24/7. :lol:

I just beat the last boss again though, I'm on New Game ++++ now :lol: