ONLIEN GAEMING

I just saw 2 reviews and...
133143d1252671957-evora-racecar-house-do-want_thumbnail.jpg

:lol:
Be warned, the game is NOT easy. That's the thing that turns most people off of it. You die, you lose all the money you have on you AND you restart the whole level..... Once you overcome a few bosses though, you'll be so thrilled. The reward for killing even just one is immense.

:lol:
Be warned, the game is NOT easy. That's the thing that turns most people off of it. You die, you lose all the money you have on you AND you restart the whole level..... Once you overcome a few bosses though, you'll be so thrilled. The reward for killing even just one is immense.

That sounds like my kind of game. Japanese Hardcore style.

Thats what she said. :lol:

Let there be gameplay!

Last edited by a moderator:
The controls look a bit bulky but thats not neccesarily bad. I hope the new Castlevania is a bit more like this and less like God of War.
I might get this when I get bored of Lost Planet 2.

Even though it may look like it, the controls are not clunky at all. Which is a great thing. :D

Even though it may look like it, the controls are not clunky at all. Which is a great thing. :D

Oh I didnt mean clunky, I meant bulky like you can feel the characters weight, with the armor and stuff, like killzone 2.

Ah, yes very much so. If you have a hammer or like a giant axe or something, you better be DAMN sure you hit whatever you're swingin at, or else you might die in the 2-3 seconds it takes to pick the weapon back up and put it on your shoulder. :lol:

Just bought it for 54 euros. Damn that was expensive, however I'm really looking forward to it. If it sucks I will fly over to Florida and make you choke on a demon dick. :lol:

it depends on what type of gamer you are. That game is heavily designed towards a relentless play style not seen in a long while that you really only catch nowadays in bullet hell shooters

Well the game is a blast so far, I was dying like a bitch at the start, the combat system is great, however you need some time before you can manage to stop dying. It does remind me of the games of old, and that is a really good thing. Im so sick of Western games giving you everything on a silver platter, they just end up being easy games, with not a lot of skill required. Games like Demon's Souls & Lost Planet 2 will make you shout at the screen, start from the beginning and make you get better, by learning from your mistakes. Thanx Keenan, I needed a game like this.

No problem man, just spreading the word so more people get a chance to play this gem. :D
Also, since Atlus has not made the soundtrack available, I'd say just..... "acquire" it. :lol: The soundtrack is beautiful, and needs to be had.

I know that nobody cares but theres a Doom mod in the making called "Megaman 8bit Deathmatch" and you can now play the demo. Download it from here:

http://cutstuff.net/blog/?p=2218

Heres a trailer. For me, its the most amazing fan game I could have ever asked for.

You can play online on this serve: namerehwon.no-ip.info

For more info check out his CutmanMike's blog. http://cutstuff.net/blog/

Last edited by a moderator:
Multiplayer Mega Man FPS? :lol: Awesome. Never played any Mega Man games, but still, thats pretty cool. And its fan made? Damn that dude is good.

On a semi-related note, there's a Mega Man avatar on the PSN Store, did you know that?