Online music project

HellsPossum

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2007
To keep the wait for the next bloodbath cd interesting, is anybody willing to participate in an online music experiment?

Write down the instrument part you want to write for and your contact information. It doesn't matter what instrument you play, as long as you can get it recorded onto the computer, then hell yeah!

The music style will probably shift around alot due to member contributions and idea's, so don't be afraid to be as crazy and experimental as you want to be.

Current Line-Up
--------------------
GROWLS - Delta_Storm2152
GROWLS - stefan86
GROWLS - Katatonic89
DEMONIC SCREECHES - no_reply
GUITARS/DRUMS - deadheadWester
GUITARS/BACKING GROWLS - EmeticGore
BASS - HellsPossum
BACKROUND NOISE - Divatkreació

Contacts
----------------------------
vissx@yahoo.com
delta_storm2152@hotmail.com
po_wester@yahoo.com
young.and.hornyboy4u@hotmail.com

DAMIT!!!! Sounds like an excellent fucking idea!!!
I'm Your huckellberry =)
I play guitar in deathmetal band Daemonicus! It sounds like lots of fun to blast out some heavy old-school riffs from hell!!!
COUNT ME IN!

This seems promising so far...

I'll need a form of contact from you 'deadheadWester'
so this way you and I can work off each others riffs.

Divatkreació, maybe you can send me a sample of some backround noises that you can produce so this way 'deadheadWester' and I can come up with manageable ways of doing them justice.
send them to: vissx@yahoo.com

We shouldn't be too worried about the vocals at the moment intill the instruments are all recorded, but it is good to see two growlers already.

Backup deeper growls I can cover (kataklysm, vital remains etc) and I'm pretty sure I can pump out a riff or two for lead if needed.

Even if it seems like you got it all covered

Alright, at this moment I am pretty sure we will not be needing anymore Growlers :kickass:

What we will need is some one with a drum program... but no rush with that.

as far as guitars go, we have EmeticGore and deadheadWester laying down the tracks, as I will be putting down some bass lines.

EmeticGore contact info?

i am dedicated indeed. its just the only way i can really import anything i write on to the computer is with guitar pro. so its not like i can really contribute. although i would fucking love to do such.

This project has only just begun, but its cool to see so many people willing to participate! Things will be slow at first, but we will see how things progress.