Like Fire Project

Belac gives up. I have two takes that work (I'll send but I cant stand them) and both are only on the second verse I had, and even they have some clipping issues. Everything else fucks up, I cant get anything to record for more than a few seconds before the program/computer overloads and stops working altogether. Someone shoot me now. You're going to have to get someone else to do my first verse. Maybe the second one too if its all fucked up. VERY sorry guys. Flame on

Belac if your getting clipping issues just lower your recording volume while recording to a very low setting. You can boost it up in your recording program afterwards...

Sending to you in a couple Scav. Griev0r, clipping issues are the smallest of my problems. The only two takes I COULD get without a total computer hang or BSOD have clipping issues. A lot of high blips and shit.

Edit: Sent To you Scav. I got the clipping out of it mostly. It's fucking 3:30 am here and I'm staying up until 7:00am for an empty house to go to war with my computer and try to get more! In the meantime however, if anyone else wants my first verse I don't want to slow shit down. So if someone else does a good job first put them in.

Sending to you in a couple Scav. Griev0r, clipping issues are the smallest of my problems. The only two takes I COULD get without a total computer hang or BSOD have clipping issues. A lot of high blips and shit.

Edit: Sent To you Scav. I got the clipping out of it mostly. It's fucking 3:30 am here and I'm staying up until 7:00am for an empty house to go to war with my computer and try to get more! In the meantime however, if anyone else wants my first verse I don't want to slow shit down. So if someone else does a good job first put them in.

It's a big shame the sound is so bad, you managed to win any battles?

It's like you recorded in a reggae studio next to the kitchen where you can almost hear the lunch being cooked by your wife, and like we've recorded in an amateur studio.

Is it possible you're computer is so slow that you've actually sang slower? Or is that how your computer renders the sound? It needs to be a bit faster, but I can change that in Nuendo, I'll just compress it time wise.

And Taco damn, you were right, I had to cut after every 2 WORDS haha.

I did this just to see how it sounds so far, I'm waiting for EmeticGore to get everything done.

I know, I am still trying to figure out what happened when I rendered that.... I did have things moved all over so nothing was in the right spot as it is, but the whole thing seems to have been fucked up worse since.

However I recorded the first verse. haha. Mission accomplished after many many tries. Who said being stubborn doesn't pay off?

Still. Could have turned out much better. I need practice:p

On the comment it sounded like I was recording in a kitchen. lol. Yeah it was obviously not the greatest thanks to this retarded sound issue. However the general "thickness" of the growls is something I can't help, even on a good recording they always come out sounding kind of bass heavy. Maybe not fitting for RTC I know. lol.

I know, I am still trying to figure out what happened when I rendered that.... I did have things moved all over so nothing was in the right spot as it is, but the whole thing seems to have been fucked up worse since.

However I recorded the first verse. haha. Mission accomplished after many many tries. Who said being stubborn doesn't pay off?

Still. Could have turned out much better. I need practice:p

On the comment it sounded like I was recording in a kitchen. lol. Yeah it was obviously not the greatest thanks to this retarded sound issue. However the general "thickness" of the growls is something I can't help, even on a good recording they always come out sounding kind of bass heavy. Maybe not fitting for RTC I know. lol.

IMO bass heavy growls are ftw, but not RTC material. You can shape it via audio editing tools(I think even audacity can), by reducing the bass on the EQ

Griever makes the UAGH at the beginning haha.

Note that there's no bass guitar and that not all the vocal parts are filled up.

I'm not satisfied with the sound, so if anyone here can mix better let us know.

Like Fiah unfinished REMOVED

Scav? I wasn't aware any of this was happening, I'm going to send you my version now... lol. Who are all these other vocalists anyways?

Check the main page again then sir because the main page has the final setup lol. Get your ass on msn so I can keep you updated