Received Copy Thread

Bleak Eyes

Irrelevant
Jun 16, 2003
Maryland
Visit site
When you guys receive your copy of The Fathomless Mastery, please post so here.

I just got an e-mail a couple of hours ago telling me that they shipped it. I am in the US, so I am not sure how long it will take to receive it from the UK. I do not recall if I had an e-mail about Unblessing being shipped, but I remember getting it on the Saturday after it was shipped on Monday.

Aye, I got my confirmation email today too. It it was dispatched today, from somewhere in the UK.. it should arrive pretty soon.. Looks like a few of us may well be getting it before October 6th..

Looks like a few of us may well be getting it before October 6th..
I damn well fucking hope so! I bought insurance especially to ensure quick and safe arrival, because in recent years I have had quite some trouble with mail arriving from the UK to me, either with huge delay or disappearing altogether.. With insurance so far it has arrived smoothly. Can't wait! It should normally be here this week for sure.

I ordered mine from the .BIZiness so I get the shirt combo, but I also pre-ordered the Vinyl from Burningshed.

When people start receiving their copies I want to see the rest of the cover art. Dusty said it's a larger picture than just whats on the cover

Shit. Well here to me looking retarded and not doing my research:S

Edit: I don't know why this post duplicated itself...

I was taking a gander at the thread where most people posted about getting Unblessing and it seems like this one is taking longer already. It looks like everyone here received a shipping e-mail on Tuesday, so maybe they shipped it a day later than Unblessing, which I assumed shipped on a Monday. In the old thread, people from the UK had it the day after the release date. Makes me pessimistic about getting mine on Saturday.

Mine just dumped in my mailbox! \o/

tfm.jpg