Like Fire Project

Glad to see we are getting some progress on this! Can't wait to hear it all done and mixed with vocals.. Scav you are doing the mixing correct?

I tried to make the guitars sound better, but fuck the original signal is shit so I was going nowhere, I asked help from a friend but he couldn't do anything either, it starts clipping, I might take it to school and ask the teachers what would they do, but that's on Thursday.

Maybe if he recorded the guitars with no distortion, then we could add the distorted guitar sound with a pluggin..

Drums sound was good tho : )

I was thinking the same. I mentioned some mixing need to be done there but it sounds like the source recording of guitars had too much distortion or was recorded too close to mic maybe. It's got excess "noise"

ugh, I'm having issues with the bass, when the mic is close its too distorted, when its slightly far away or the mic is not pointed directly into the amp its way too soft and you can hear the ambient "noise", need to find that sweet spot.

I tried to make the guitars sound better, but fuck the original signal is shit so I was going nowhere, I asked help from a friend but he couldn't do anything either, it starts clipping, I might take it to school and ask the teachers what would they do, but that's on Thursday.

Maybe if he recorded the guitars with no distortion, then we could add the distorted guitar sound with a pluggin..

Drums sound was good tho : )

Thank you, after years of messing with recording drums I finally have a great sound for recording at home. I am very happy with it to say the least.

Well I think the guitars sound pretty good I don't think it's worth re recording the whole song... I'm guessing EG just recorded with his levels too high and got some distortion/clipping.

So where dem vocals be?! I'm waiting...

Oh yeah, and I do want to contribute to vocals. I want to do the UGH in the very beginning. :heh:

I recorded several takes of my verse and a short growl for the part with all the random screaming, where do you want me to upload them?

Good work, 8 is the best, 4 is good too, 6 and 7 are badly recorded.

I said .wav not .wma lol, and why is the left channel only working?