Like Fire Project

I think you bastards outclass me by alot now, 8 sounded good, just the left channel thing.

If it's the default recorder he might not be able to wav. out

Can't you fix the channel thing when you mix it or whatever? And can't you just convert it to wav?

I/we can fix it easily yeah, just record mono next time, and it's pointless to convert if wma is worse quality, but it doesn't really matter, I think the quality is just about enough, adding a dynamic compressor, some equalizing and reverb, that's it.

And EmeticGore shut the fuck up haha :) we're different vocalists, each one of us has his own distinct quality.

And EmeticGore shut the fuck up haha :) we're different vocalists, each one of us has his own distinct quality.

Pimp slap yo ass nikka hahaha

On a more serious note I can't import wma to Reaper soooo I'm not sure what to do about that.. But I did finish my parts and I mixed mine and scav's vocals into the song :headbang:

I did two takes this morning but had some trouble with things so I'm re-recording in a few hours, hopefully with less technical difficulties. haha.

And btw, don't worry about being "out-classed" or whatever Emetic, people are their own worst critics. The takes I did this morning made me want to smack someone with a large piece of salami, or perhaps an octopus. Still, they were solid (besides the hardware clipping and recording stopping altogether)and other will likely say they were fine. My strength really doesn't lie in Mikael's style vocals either

Belac, from across the room, down my drink while the rhythm's boom, take your hand and skip the names, no need here for the silly games.

I'll see if .wma works in my Nuendo.

Here's Taco's vocals NOW IN OUR BRAND NEW STEREO MODE SOUND REPRODUCTION, in such a way as to create a pleasant and natural impression of sound heard from various directions, as in natural hearing D:

Taco 1
Taco 2

Sounds awesome!

I'm kinda confused on who's left to record as the original post hasn't really been updated with the new vocalists. I think we are close to being finished correct? Scav are you going to compile/mix everything when it's done or am I doing it?

Eh I can mess around with it but all I have is Sony Acid so probably not. What exactly are you trying to do to the guitar sound? I was just wondering whos putting all the vocals/guitars/drums together when we get everyones vocals.

Well so far I am, just waiting on Belac's vocals and then that'll be the last piece of the puzzle really, then I suppose I could try and mess around with the guitars and what not.

Just tell me what to do with the mixing, what kind of effects and for what etc etc. The noise generated by the guitars is because of the distortion I had to use to get the tone, it was direct in so there was no mic involved.

Direct in's are best done by using pluggins for the distortion, but what you guys should try is make one guitar sound fatter and the other more focused on higher frequencies.

Use compressors, equalizers and reverberation, that should be enough, Acid Pro is pretty bad tho.

But right now Emetic should put all the voices together so we get an overall idea how's it sounding so far.