Onlineshops in britain?!?

JoeJackson

Oct 9, 2007
Germany
Hey guys - especially the british ones :D

I'm really GAS'ing for an ESP Eclipse Standard and I wanna buy in britain, because of the exchange rate.

Can you name me some really reliable british online-shops with good prices that ship to Germany? Appreciate it...

GAK aren't reliable in the slightest imho, I ordered a bass and an amp off them, the bass arrived and was broken, the amp never showed up. fuck that.

Joe

The staff aren't very friendly either, try to rip you off so much in the shop. But I ordered a morley wah from the online store and it came pretty quick, so no problems there.

Thanks so much.
GAK looks good and is 100Pounds cheaper than richtone-musics on ebay :D
So, you do think it's "safe" enough to order from them? I'm a bit uneasy every time I order from a new shop that I don't know. Ah shit, I just saw that they only accept credit cards - sucks that I don't have one :(

And thanks IronApe, too. I was looking for DV247 in the first place. Read that link in some thread here and couldn't remember it. Unfortunately their prices on Eclipses suck :D

EDIT @skesis:
Yeah, the See-Through-Black is sexy, too. It's a very tough decision to make as they all rule :D
Hands down, I just HATE that they only make the CTM-versions with ebony-fretboards. All of the Eclipses would look so much cooler and judging by my EC-1000, the sound would be awesome as well.
But well, at least I can dye the fretboard.

Thanks so much.
GAK looks good and is 100Pounds cheaper than richtone-musics on ebay :D
So, you do think it's "safe" enough to order from them? I'm a bit uneasy every time I order from a new shop that I don't know. Ah shit, I just saw that they only accept credit cards - sucks that I don't have one :(

And thanks IronApe, too. I was looking for DV247 in the first place. Read that link in some thread here and couldn't remember it. Unfortunately their prices on Eclipses suck :D

I've ordered a ton of stuff from GAK and never had a problem however their shipping is extortionate..

£10 for a boss ns-2 IN THE UK

Thanks, Gavin.
Yeah, I wondered about the shipping costs in the UK, too. But £18 to Germany is passable I think.

Thanks so much everybody. Now I only need a credit card :D
I hope I can celebrate a "New Guitar Day" soon.