Open Thread To Wu and the rest of the crew

DeathsHead

All Knowing All Seeing
Jan 30, 2005
Las Vegas NV
Thanks

Thanks for coming back

As a old school fan that grew up on the "classic" line up I have been wanting this moment for a long time. I had the honor to see Anthrax on the Clash of the Titans tour, and you guys kicked serious ass. And I look forward to seeing you guys kick ass again

I dont care why you guys came back together--it really doesnt matter. The point is that it happened.

:headbang: Fuck ya!!!!

I'll never forget the first time I heard Persistence of Time and Attack of the Killer B's back in '91. They quickly became my favourite band. Saw Anthrax when they toured with Public Enemy. First concert ever!! I don't give a shit why they reunited either, I'm happy as can be that I'll get another chance to see the Belladonna lineup again!!! :kickass:

I am with you guys on that one. I have been pretty excited about this reunion also. The first time I saw them was the Clash Of The Titans tour also and they headlined that night. They were fucking insane!!! It's been a long time coming... Whether it lasts or not, who knows but I'll be there when they come around...

I´m also supporting the reunion and looking forward to see Anthrax with Slayer in June in Vienna (if it happens, it´s rumored at the time).