Operation Mindcrime (remastered)

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
I'm wondering if I should get the remaster of OM . . .

I've finally grown to REALLY like this album, but the production is a little thin (to be expected for a 1988 release, I guess).

Does anybody know if the remaster is very much better in the production department? Does anybody know where to get it cheap? Almost everybody on half.com and ebay is selling the original version, but they list it as the remaster. I've had to contact quite a few of them to get the truth.

Nate The Great said:
I'm wondering if I should get the remaster of OM . . .

I've finally grown to REALLY like this album, but the production is a little thin (to be expected for a 1988 release, I guess).

Does anybody know if the remaster is very much better in the production department? Does anybody know where to get it cheap? Almost everybody on half.com and ebay is selling the original version, but they list it as the remaster. I've had to contact quite a few of them to get the truth.

The remaster is excellent, worth the money at best buy.

I bought the remaster of "Rage for Order". Had I had a chance to hear it first, I doubt I would have bought it. I don't expect to buy the remaster of O:Mc. The production has never bothered me.

Zod