Opeth - 6xLP hand numbered wooden box

Ive got one reserved, but i dont think ill be able to pay it for at least a month.
A ) I need a new PS3 first for Killzone2
B ) I have a holiday coming up

YES. Very very special shit.

image002fq2t.jpg

:kickass:

Nice!
But IMHO the lighter brown RAW version looked better...
Anyway, I can judge it only if I hold it in my hands...
:)

I think it is better if not everything is shown. There should remain one more surprise.

@gogsi

In reality the wood looks surely better than in this bad picture.

All eye candy and exclusivity aside, does anyone know if these pressings are of the same quality as the price commands? I mean, the packaging looks nice, but aside from flipping these for profit, the only reason why I would even consider getting this is for superior sound that the original pressings. They never once mentioned mastering or special vinyl or anything even hinting on the quality of sound. Based on that, even though I have reserved a set, I am going to pass. $165 is too rich for what I would get out of owning one. I bet they would go for $200+ on ebay though...

Just paid for mine! Does anyone know when they are meant to be shipped out? Has to be sometime soon surely.

Shit, didn´t won the test pressing box. Just one from Sweden did, nine from Germany...(bitter conspiracy mode: off...:)).

Anyone here had better luck?

I just recently got an email saying I won the test pressings. I've paid for my box about a week ago, got no money left now til I'm paid again. ^_^