Opeth Ages

Moose

New Metal Member
Jun 30, 2001
Blackwater Park
Visit site
Does anyone know the ages of Opeth - past and present members?
I haven't seen anything about this written anywhere
I'm thinking late twenties-early thirties but I'm not sure, seeing it's been almost ten years since their first album release and even longer since the Opeth beginnings.
Any ideas? :)

I think Mikael is 27.....
as for the Martins when "My arms your hearse" was released were around 20 years old........so they must be 23-24 now.... if i can recall these correctly that is... i had read those in a swedish interview on the net,I've lost the adress,though...... :mad:
I think Peter is one year older than Mike.....

For the rest I have no idea......

they are all over 100 i've been told yet they drink a special youth potion which was given to them by the gods because the gods thought it necessary for opeth to continue writing lyrics for the safety of the universe.:p

I think Mikael is 27. April 17th, 1974. :loco: Why do I remember these things? Simple. It's very close to my own. But enough of that. I remember the first time I read that, I just thought they'd be like much older than me for some reason. I think maybe because all the past bands that I've been crazy over have always been....and I'M GETTING OLDER too! :lol:

Hey, at least I laugh about it. :)

that reminds me, i share the same birthday as jonas renske of katatonia, may 19th 1984, but he was born in 1975, i was born 1984, but whats more interesting is Daniel Liljekvist's playlist for august 2001:

Slipknot - 'Heretic song' and 'Left behind'
Lisa Miskovsky - 's/t'
Dido - 'I'm no Angel'
Breach - 'Godbox'
Opeth - 'Blackwater Park'
System of a Down - 'Toxicity'

:eek: , a mixed response really of good and shocking :lol:

I think Mikael is 27. April 17th, 1974.

Wow, this is my birthday as well (except I was born in 1984). Maybe that means that I'm as fantastically brilliant as Mikael. :err:

Maybe not... ;)