Opeth "Australien" Tour

jester00 said:
does anyone know what setlist its gonna be...

by the looks of this thread no.

if its like the seatle show Masters
Drapery
The Moor (first time ever)
Windowpane
In My Time of
April Ethereal
Deliverance
Blackwater Park (first time ever)

Encore

Demon

OMFG PLEASE BE TRUE
I'd be tempted to say a flat out no, and that this would be an extension/conclusion to the D2 tour, as originally that was back in december that was going to be the case, and and additional tour (if there was going to be any, would be part of a different tour).

But yes, since a spanner has pretty much been thrown in the works, and they've already started up with an alternate set list, I'd say it's a very good chance that we'll see a mixed set now.

There's one easy way to find out though.........

Someone on another board emailed their manager, he confirmed it's a Damnation tour, although as to whether there'll be heavy stuff in the encore, who knows.

I'm sure I mentioned it at some point, but all ages gigs aren't possible at licensed venues in Victoria, period. Stupid fucking licensing laws.

.....Which now that I think about it, would kinda explain why Melbourne are getting so many gigs compared to other cities as they need and 'Under 18' gig, to go with the other two.....

Still kinda surpised that Sydney didn't get two though. That law stil seems a little strange to me too though..... you'd think they could just shut off the bar completely, instead of trying to figure out some manner of discerning between legal drinkers and underage ones. A little miffed that they chose to run the youngin's one on the last day though. :bah: Oh well.

*hates you with a passion* :bah:

talk to me later when I get home on MSN please.... it's kinda important.

But I want to marry her too. :cry:

Oh, and what are you doing here? :err:

.....................STALKER!! :eek:

i honestly cannot wait to see them in Sydney at the enmore theatre & i am so glad its an all ages gig.

does anyone know an exact date when tickets go on sale through ticketek for the show? i've been ringing them & the theatre nearly everyday for the past week & they've heard nothing so far.

jaykeegan said:
i honestly cannot wait to see them in Sydney at the enmore theatre & i am so glad its an all ages gig.

does anyone know an exact date when tickets go on sale through ticketek for the show? i've been ringing them & the theatre nearly everyday for the past week & they've heard nothing so far.

Melbourne tickets are on-sale around February 6,so there you go anyway.

Probably are but I highly doubt any of my mates'd want to come along as well as I'd rather not go by myself. 'Sides I'm kinda broke at the moment lol. Still...even if they came and did a show in Auckland or something that would be cool. It's not as if it's much of a mission to get to Auckland from where I live, couple hours' drive.

i went travelled 1000 km for the deliverance tour, was the best night of my life, dunno if its worth it for the damnation tour though, i like the album but after seeing the dvd, i think i might fall asleep. This time i might take a pillow and an opeth embroidered nightgown to get signed and see if they see the funny side of it. When I asked Mikael to sign my hungry jacks paper bag he didnt see the funny side of it. Maybe if they whack a few heavy songs in the set id go......