Opeth "Australien" Tour

Lord Tim said:
It's gonna be a tricky one for us 'cos we're in the middle of recording our new album(s) but I think it'll be a fucking awesome show all the same, we're really looking forward to it!
greetings lord tim! not that I'll be there, but if you're in the middle of recording a new album, what are the chances that the lucky sydney guys and gals might be the first to experience a sneak preview of your new material? or will it just be the old stuff you'll be playing? look at it this way, you'll get some extra practice in before you hit the studio. ;) oh, and someone needs to make up a forum pic page if there isn't one already so I can see what everyone looks like.

PoS said:
greetings lord tim! not that I'll be there, but if you're in the middle of recording a new album, what are the chances that the lucky sydney guys and gals might be the first to experience a sneak preview of your new material? or will it just be the old stuff you'll be playing? look at it this way, you'll get some extra practice in before you hit the studio. ;) oh, and someone needs to make up a forum pic page if there isn't one already so I can see what everyone looks like.
Yeah, we'll likely be playing a new one called "The Art Of War" which we've only played once before at Metal For The Brain last year... If we get time to work on them, we might try some of the others but I'd say we'll wimp out and mainly play stuff we already (sorta) know how to play! HAHA!

I'd never heard much Dungeon I liked before I saw em at Bloodlust last year. Holy crap you guys are awesome live :D

Gonna be a great show, any news on the second support?

Koichi said:
We cleary want Dungeon to play old songs, like Slave of Love and The promise.
we do? oh, ok. it's not like I was saying we only wanted new stuff, I just thought everyone would be keen to see some new material too. what's with the blondie reference anyway? :lol: and does anyone else know who the local support acts for the various gigs are likely to be yet?

HAHA! Well, we covered "Call Me" by Blondie as a cover tune on our "Rising Power" album and we've been teased about it ever since! :) And no, we will NOT be playing those other songs that were mentioned (if you ever hear them you'll understand why! HAHA!)

I believe the Sydney show will be just us and Opeth...

Reactions: Spike
I haven't heard anything about instores yet.

Despite what the corner website says, apparently tickets are selling quite slowly. I got mine a week or so ago for the 2nd Corner show in Melbourne and they were numbered in the 60s...