Opeth cassettes

This is related to the Opeth collection thread. I've been trying to get my hands on copies of Opeth albums on cassette tape. The first three albums should be on Mystic Productions. BWP and Damnation are on Metal Mind Records. I managed to get my hands on Orchid and MAYH. My copy of Orchid is on Mystic productions BUT my copy of MAYH is on "0.4.3". I've never heard of 0.4.3. This company is from Poland just like Mystic. Have any of you ever heard of it? I was also wondering if any of you know how I can get copies of the other albums. I don't think they are available directly through Mystic, Metal Mind or 0.4.3 but the websites are all in Polish. Maybe someone can help me out. Thanks..

http://www.metalmind.com.pl

http://z043.org/

http://www.mystic.com.pl/

I've been looking for Opeth cassettes as well, but I haven't had much luck. I haven't been searching very hard, though, so I can't help you. I've made a few mix tapes for my own enjoyment whilst driving, but they just aren't the same.

They've became "hard-to-find" now, it's pretty rare, I don't think Mystic or Metalmind sold again these cassettes.
And with cassettes there is a lot of pirates now !
In the Opeth's collection's thread (Last page) Gogsi have the three first cassette, but he is as you and me : he's a collector and don't sold any of his items, so the best way to find theses rare stuff are still auction's sites like Ebay.
(And you've ever open a thread on cassette here

+1. Opeth Tapes? I can see no reason to want them other than collector's items. Get all of the albums on vinyl.

Collector's items... exactly. I've got just about everything else.

Also, I forgot about that 2005 thread I started. Doesn't really matter I guess.

If someone who speaks Polish could check out those sites for me or if someone knows where I can get Opeth cassettes I'd appreciate it. Gogsi helped me out in getting Orchid and MAYH. I really want the rest.

I seem to always see Opeth tapes on ebay every now and then. Just a couple months ago I saw a few on there, so perhaps check ebay on a weekly basis.

My copy of Orchid is on Mystic productions BUT my copy of MAYH is on "0.4.3". I've never heard of 0.4.3. This company is from Poland just like Mystic. Have any of you ever heard of it? I was also wondering if any of you know how I can get copies of the other albums. I don't think they are available directly through Mystic, Metal Mind or 0.4.3 but the websites are all in Polish. Maybe someone can help me out. Thanks..

Well, I am from Bulgaria and we have O.4.3. Metal Shop here. It also functions as a label. My Opeth cassetes are all O.4.3.'s.

I'll find its website but as far as I remember, it is in Bulgarian. The other thing is that I really doubt they deliver goods to the USA.

The good thing is that the shop still has cassetes in store. :)

I got a hold of 'Blackwater Park' on cassette recently. And yes, it's the official 'Metal Mind Records'-one. Totaly Mint.

I have no intention of selling it though, since I'm a collector myself.
But...I may just sell it, or trade it for something else. PM me a bid and i'll think about it. No scam bids though!

They've became "hard-to-find" now, it's pretty rare, I don't think Mystic or Metalmind sold again these cassettes.
And with cassettes there is a lot of pirates now !
In the Opeth's collection's thread (Last page) Gogsi have the three first cassette, but he is as you and me : he's a collector and don't sold any of his items, so the best way to find theses rare stuff are still auction's sites like Ebay.
(And you've ever open a thread on cassette here
Pirating cassette tapes is about as fun as pirating VHS tapes, or doing your taxes. :)