opeth "tins"

russiaonice

Jun 30, 2005
does anybody own these, I've seen MAYH and Orchid. They are the cd in a tin container with th "O" on it. I own all the cd's but if I can get my hands on any little extra items I will. Is there anything else inside worth owning?

I have Orchid I had MR but it was stolen.. Any figures of whati t was limited to?

etakistan said:
I have Orchid I had MR but it was stolen.. Any figures of whati t was limited to?

There were 2000 each. I think the only tins they did were Orchid, Morningrise and MAYH. I have the latter 2. The embossed logo on the front of the tin is superb!

i have the morningrise and MAYH tins, i was looking forward to seeing an inventive circular booklet or something when i bought them, in the end there was no booklet. a waste of money if you ask me and they dont even look that good. As far as the music is concerned they have the same tracks/bonus tracks as the re-releases anyway, so id get the jewel case versions if you had the choice.

russiaonice said:
does anybody own these, I've seen MAYH and Orchid. They are the cd in a tin container with th "O" on it. I own all the cd's but if I can get my hands on any little extra items I will. Is there anything else inside worth owning?
chris (affinityband) found the tins being sold for £200????????????what fucking wankers bought them hhaahaa

paradoxile said:
I've seen first edition Morningrise sold on Ebay for 300$US.

wankers indeed...

lol i have that with the original amusing sticker on it and everything, bought it years ago