OPETH COMETH - 7.15.2005

It's 10 minutes + because it will be minus all the pops and skips. And isn't the 07/15 the date that the news was posted, because it clearly says in the news article Tuesday 07/19. Maybe they edited it since I saw it?

I thought maybe it would be up when I woke up this morning. I thought wrong again. The guys running this website are extremely unprofessional. I mean, c'mon! 7/15 is 7/15 and it's now 7/16.

Yeah it's great how this downloadable version fades out during some parts and sounds like shit. I think maybe that's actually the song and it's supposed to represent the power of fucking Satan!!! 666!!!

Hey dudes, I'm new here, but have been listening to Opeth (and metal) for years.

Just been on Roadrunner site and heard The High Quality version of 'The Grand Conjuration' and was well impressed. Its definitely a bit different, more percussive and rhythmic than what you might expect from the band, but a great song. They obviously try to do somethin differnt each album and I can defo see this one remaining firmly within the 'sound' they have mastered over the years, but the keys and different production make this track very wide sounding if you know what i mean. The death vocals are fucking sick (as expected) and as some other ppl have said it is very guitar driven. Check it out at www.roadrunnerrecords.com click the link on main page.

Laters