Opeth coming to Toronto!!

v2kv

Nov 11, 2007
Toronto, Ontario
Yeah so I basically creamed myself when I found out lol...they're having a show on May 24th at the Sound Academy (formerly The Docks) in between a Progressive Nation tour date. I don't think it's been announced who they're coming with, but I honestly couldn't care less lol...I'd rather see them play a huge set with no support bands, but that's just wishful thinking :)

Sounds awesome, I saw them in London February 28, 2006, I believe it was, at the Drink. It was a small gig and quite the show with Dark Tranquillity and Devin Townsend. Are they playing in Detroit as well? If so I might head to that show instead.

I'll probably go to the Toronto show. I hate the Docks though, they should play the Opera House again.

Never been there, but I've been to the Opera House countless times and yeah...it doesn't get better than that. The only better venue I've been in was The Underground in Hamilton, where I saw BTBAM, The Red Chord, & Cephalic Carnage and that was a tiny-ass venue.

Sweeeeeeeeettttt

They are coming to Montreal as well. At my 2nd favorite venue, Le Medley.

I don't mind making the 1 hour and whatever drive from Ottawa to Montreal at all. I only did it about 10 times in 2006, and only 2 times in 2007 because of the lack of shows I was interested in.

Oh.....and for the record......the Leafs do suck. They are gonna get they're asses handed to them by the Sens tomorrow night.