Opeth Damnation

BudaTex

New Metal Member
Feb 13, 2005
Texas
I know everybody here is mostly into heavier things but Opeths damnation album was great. I would love to hear more mellow albumns from them. The voice when he slows it down and the instruments made me very interested. If they make another mellow album I'll definately buy. I would love to hear more opinions on this album from you guys because you probly listen to more overall. Every song though 1-8 i really enjoyed. :Spin:

I really liked it too. Don't expect another Damnation though...Mikael alluded to it being a one time thing. An experiment of sorts.

I loved it. I'm sure it's a one-time thing, but that's even better, since it won't lose it's special and unique appeal. I haven't listened to Damnation in a while. I think I might now.

I love this cd. It helps me relax, right after I have headbanged to some Morbid Angel, and Cryptopsy :)

I thought it was okay when I first bought it - but I haven't listened to it in over a year and I've no plans to ever listen to it again. It's boring. I thought "prog rock" was things like Rush and Jethro Tull - not a constant droning acoustic guitar for 40 minutes or whatever it was.

Shut the fuck up you worthless piece of shit. You're no more entitled to your opinion on said shitty album than anyone else, regardless of the fact that your opinion is wrong.