2. When.
3. Bleak.
4. Face of Melinda.
5. The Night and the Silent Water.
6. The Grand Conjuration.
7. Windowpane.
8. Blackwater Park.
Encore: De-li-ve-rance

this was the setlist in lisbon and the crowd`s atitute was absolutly great,chanting for them and requesting "solos" as UnknownOne said...shame i can`t go to hardclub:cry: .............

o m g :worship: the concert was something,same set list,with lots off screwing around in the betweens of the musics,like for example,headbang + mosh without any music, and 4568 + 2254 death to grind drum solo loool..you just had to be there..i dont think i am making any sence anyway...its fuckin 6 am and i cant feel my legs..peace out guys

hmm ok..just one thing,how can you live in greece and say that,opeth didnt went there in this tour..
And you have to remind me of the fact they didn't come!!! Still cant get my head around it! lol. I'm just saying in general! Going to their concert and already know what they are going to play sucks(for me)!

melbourne #2 setlist
Ghost of Perdition
Moonlapse Vertigo
Credence
Baying of the Hounds
CLosure
THE NIGHT AND THE SILENT WATER
The Grand Conjuration
The Lepper Affinity

encore 1
Deliverence

encore 2
Demon of the Fall

fucking killer night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melbourne #2 setlist
Ghost of Perdition
Moonlapse Vertigo
Credence
Baying of the Hounds
CLosure
THE NIGHT AND THE SILENT WATER
The Grand Conjuration
The Lepper Affinity

encore 1
Deliverence

encore 2
Demon of the Fall

fucking killer night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

melbourne? we're talking about the europen tour setlist...

melbourne? we're talking about the europen tour setlist...

yeah i know just thought id put my two cents in for the fuck of it. its good to se that they have changed the set as the tour has gone on. come back to australia and play this european set for us.