Opeth fool song

Necromantic-Hiko said:
the 'YEAH!' makes me laugh everytime.
I wonder why the hell he says that. Its not like it fits with the lyrics.

The part that always get me laghing is when he says ''hey'' before the Forest of October solo(that song is playing on my computer now btw).

If Opeth made a rap-song they could do the video someone mentioned a while ago with Mike driving down the road in a cab with Steven Wilson in a do-rag beside him. :p

They could of course also pretend the rumours of Lopez being on drugs are true, and make a statement that the whole band are now heroine addicts, then come up with some stupid Nirvana-like grunge song. They could stage a fake M. Akerfeldt suicide, where he releases a couple of deadly badgers or rapid hounds upon himself, or drowns in a pool, preferrably beneath the mire, where there's no lifeguard.

Is it my fault that my country is located next to Potland ???

Oh well maybe I should go write a few articles on Uncyclopedia.

Opethian666 said:
With all the fuss around Opeth signing with roadrunner last year, I thought it might be a good idea for Opeth to make a funny rap song with maybe some electronics in it and emo breakdowns and pretend it will be part of their next album, just to fool all the people that think Opeth is going to sell out. And also to hear Akerfeldt rap cause i imagine it must be hilarious :loco:. They could also make a fake video for it where Akerfeldt dresses up like that 50cent photoshop someone made of him, and acts all my pals-like and stuff.

Anyone even remotely likes this idea?

That's a hideous idea.