Opeth footage coming soon, link inside

opeth8 said:
Save it for inflames since they suck so much. Let loose on Anders chin. hahaha

Unforgiven #1, yes !!!!!!!

ahh crap, wrong song

Damn I haven't listened to this album in a long time

what are u on...??......unforgiven #1..??.......PEAC EOUT

OH NO............dont do tha tjames...i liek teh low chorus...!!!........PEAC EOUT

NEM solo is very emotional...its liek teh whole song was written jsut so it could climax there...!!!!.....nto perfectly executed...but still its was alright...!!!!........I say Seek n destroy is next...!!.......PEAC EOUT

ok maybe...ONe...hahahha.....!!!.....thats a new one...theyve never doen 2 ballads back to abck before live...!!!........PEAC EOUT

westknife said:
waz has at least half the posts in this thread

SON...!!!.....ive been on these baords way befoer waht my profile says.....this is liek my 3rd profile.....ive been banned a coupel times....id say roughly since 2003 or so..!!!...........plus I dont relaly useUm boards htat much.........im too busy these days....tryina recruit a new lead adn a drumemr for the band...hahaha.....!!!........ours jsut quit in teh span of 2 days...ahahha..........PEAC EOUT

I remember the video for this song had a Twilight Zone theme. Damn I'm getting old, well compared to some of you younguns

Guys offtopic but I have to ask this , and this is really really bein red.

How can I seperate vocals and other entruments on a mp3. And its a 1970 song :D

Really I need your help please..

Does anyone know if there is a way of saving this stream, since it's possible to go back in time, it should be possible to save the whole thing that's been streamed to pc, shouldn't it?

WeepingMoon said:
mm, i wouldn't really consider one a ballad. maybe losely..at the beginning, but the 2nd half is full on tallica song

fuckin audio is all choppy.

good point...but i guess i jsut always have lumped it into teh aballads section....u could make teh same arguemtn for Fade too then....!!.....PEAC EOUT

Opethian666 said:
Does anyone know if there is a way of saving this stream, since it's possible to go back in time, it should be possible to save the whole thing that's been streamed to pc, shouldn't it?

there are programs that record streams yes...you have 'pay' for them however lol, if you know what i mean.. and i guess realplayer might save a temp file in some obsure folder somewhere, i don't know tho

kirky's got that tappin downl....aweosme....again...man these guys are on top of teh solos today....aweosme...!!!......PEAC EOUT