Opeth footage coming soon, link inside

i'm only watching this to see if they attempt to do a remotely physically straining song so i can see lars fall apart... but it looks like i'm going to get bored long before that

'tallica is goin strong......so far so good...wherever I may roa.....hahaha..........james got a lil beard thing goin......ahahaha.......man....u know...ive seen these guys live...and its always a fun show......heres to good ol' allica......!!!!!.,,,,,,,,,PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
'tallica is goin strong......so far so good...wherever I may roa.....hahaha..........james got a lil beard thing goin......ahahaha.......man....u know...ive seen these guys live...and its always a fun show......heres to good ol' allica......!!!!!.,,,,,,,,,PEAC EOUT

:puke:

opeth8 said:
Metallica via 1980's fucking owns. I don't care what anyone says.

true that.....!!!........DOUBLE TRUE...!!!.....68th adn broadway...step on it sucker...waht u wanan do Chris...snack attack mother...EFFEr...!!!........PEAC EOUT

FOR WHOM TEH FECKIN BELLS TOLL......!!!.......PEAC EOUT

Lars sounds a little lazy tonight. Seems to be missing some of the usual fills.. Ahh this is much better

illidurit said:
yeah if I listened to generic downtuned riffs slammed through 13 effect-pedals I'd be pretty proud too
Well, Korn is not a metal band. They are not trying to play the most technical metal riffs; their aim is more towards creating a groove and they succeed very well at it. But whatever, I'm not going to destroy this thread by arguing about a band so that's all I'm gonna say about it.

lol - James just screwed up the lyrics. He said "for our kill, men would kill". How many times have you sung this, you sober imbicile?

OH OH....!!!......the pentatonic wah pedal wankering ensues...!!!....hahaha........PEAC EOUT