Opeth footage coming soon, link inside

No Fancy artwork on Kirk's guitar today. He must be getting too old for spiders & skulls

most of Master of Puppets, most of "...And Justice For All", and couple parts here and there of Load and Reload are about the only Metallica I find interesting anymore

damn this thread is moving fast lol

this is good....battery...im at work...and couldnt have asked for a better entertainment...hahaha..........PEAC EOUT

I think even the band realizes their last 4 albums have sucked, as they always seem to play mostly older material live

Although, I saw a video from last year's Download with Lombardo on drums for Battery and it looked like even he was having a bit of trouble with it towards the end.

same with Lars

Well Lars has always been shitty, even on record he never did any good drumming at all, but Kirk used to be a great lead guitarist (at least on record, I've never seen them live during the 80s, since I was born in 1987 :Smug:). But judging from how he looks and how he drums, Lars doesn't need to be killed, he'll drop down dead one of this days on his own.

wtf, battery hasnt started for me yet... i guess my feed is behind

It takes longer to reach one's ears and eyes when one's head is as far up one's ass as yours is.

I think even the band realizes their last 4 albums have sucked, as they always seem to play mostly older material live

Dude, you KNOW we're about to get the St. Anger treatment. Or Mama Said. Or Unforgiven 2. Or an acoustic rendition of The Memory Remains complete with an orchestra and Gregorian chants.

i cant beleive we're all here analyzing one of the best bands of metal....!!!......hahaha.......its funny how tiems have changed...atleast I know....im in no position to be judging thme...they are far superior to me musically...in thier instruments...hahaha............do u guys think u can play them songs better...??......hahaha.........PEAC EOUT