Opeth footage coming soon, link inside

can Mikael play MoP...???...........is kindda fast for him...since opeth mostly do mid tempo songs..........PEAC EOUT

[QUOTE Dude, you KNOW we're about to get the St. Anger treatment. Or Mama Said. Or Unforgiven 2. Or an acoustic rendition of The Memory Remains complete with an orchestra and Gregorian chants.[/QUOTE]

Plz don't remind me of the memory remains.
Must be the lowest point of all our lives

lol waz have you listened to the lead guitar and the solos? Anyone who's played the guitar for about 2 years could play that better than the fucked up versions Kirk made out of them. Instead of actually playing them he often tremolo picks the same note over and over while using the tremolo bar and his legato playing is incredibly inconsistent and often on the wrong notes.

How is my head up my ass, cockbreath?

It may not be - I was just echoing earlier thoughts and attempting to come up with a sarcastic reason for the delay in your reception. Nothing personal.

But you do like Korn, do I may not be that far off base.

NicholasDWolfwood said:
There's no way Mike can't play MOP...

true that..........i just htought seein as how they mostly play mid tempo songs.....but yeah Im sure...hes capable...its liek a rhythm guitarist gateway...hahaha....u HAVE to be able to play that song....PEAC EOUT

Zephyrus said:
Kirk's gotta get the Puppetz solo right, otherwise he's done for sure.

thats what Im surious to see too.......hahaha......!!!!........PEAC EOUT

can Mikael play MoP...???...........is kindda fast for him...since opeth mostly do mid tempo songs..........PEAC EOUT

I started playing MoP when I had been playing guitar for about 3 months. Nothing hard about the rhythm, only the solos are difficult, and Mike could handle them without even doing an effort.

Not bad - he started out rough, but it's getting better (the solo).

BTW - I'm glad they played the whole song - I used to get pissed when seeing them live and they would cut off before to solo. It's like hearing Rush play only the first two parts of 2112. Sacrilige.

kirk has sucked live forever, though. the only listenable live recording is the one with orchestra. if they should performed that well live all the time, it would be good to see metallica . but none of them really does a good job playing live.

uhh, master of puppets was one of the first songs i ever learned on guitar...probably around the 1.5-2 year mark. if mike cant play it after 15 years of playing, then god help him. im sure he can :rolleyes:

Opethian666 said:
I started playing MoP when I had been playing guitar for about 3 months. Nothing hard about the rhythm, only the solos are difficult, and Mike could handle them without even doing an effort.

for me the main problem was teh speed....consistentaly downpickin is kindda hard for e for soem reason...but I can fake my way though it....not teh best way to go...hahaha....but as a guitarist i kindda am aware of my limitations....so thats why I mainly focus on songwriting....hopefulyl Im doin better at that ...hahahaha...........PEAC EOUT

Goddammit !!! Someone take the pedals away from Kirk. Jesus fucking Christ