Opeth footage coming soon, link inside

Ah ok It's 10:55 here now too so I guess that MEST time is the same timezone I live in.

Somebody better find a serial key for a stream recording software thingy cause I downloaded one ( web stream recorder pro, but the unregistered version can only record for 2 minutes, which is kind of crappy cause that would mean at least 5 files for one Opeth song :erk:) or I will kick them in the bollocks.

http://www.rockpalast.de/livestream/

Go to this site...And download Real Player from below if you don't have it. And there is 2 way to watch it. Hight bandit. and a Low Bandit. you can choose high if you have a nice connection. And when you choose the bandit a small window will open it load %100 real quickly then here you go!

Ps: There is no live show right now. It will start at 14.00 at Germany I don't know when at you state.

sry but im really dumb in computer stuff....ummm i have real player but wats this high bandit and low bandit thing?...were do i find it?..if u dont mind explaining?

i dwnloaded the software from this link...but i duno how 2 use it...umm wat do i type as the url..?

Its already there. They are 2 ways of watchin it , high bandit's quality is much more better but it needs a real good net connection. If you don't have it will freeze and stuff cause your pc will not be able download it live.

Low bandits visual quality is worse but the sound is same of course. You should prefer it if high bandit wouldn't work.

Now there is no High or Low bandit links there cause the show hasn't started yet.

wat about the webstream recorder pro software wat do i do wit it? and how do i kno wen the shows will start or kno wat r their timings ?

i live in bahrain...its a small island next 2 saudi arabia dont try lookin for it on the map u wont find it :p

Well snake I really have no idea...Just keep refreshin that link in every 30 minutes would help you probably , anyway Opeth is the 3. or 4. group. Once tou realize it started you can wait for Opeth.