Opeth - Ghost Reveries

thjasi said:
Yeah, always annoying when they close a good venue even though I was there only one or two times - but around here (Ruhr valley) we have enough good venues (you're certainly aware of that ;) )
Oh yes! *sigh* Some of the best metal gigs I've been to took place in the early 90s, for example Sepultura in 1991 or the Gods of Grind Tour in 1992, both at Tor 3 in Düsseldorf. Or Death at the Live Music Hall in Cologne in 1993... Someone started a thread on our fave deceased songwriters on the New Model Army noticeboard recently - obviously Chuck Schuldiner was the first to spring to mind....R.I.P. Chuck and thank you for the music! :worship:
I keep all my concert tickets and sometimes look through them only to become very very sentimental. But I'm not complaining, there's lots of cool venues in the south west of the country as well. And, after all, it was my own choice to move down here.
thjasi said:
Never been to Hanau but good to hear that the Halle 2 is a cool venue ( btw did Unleashed play Breaking the law :headbang: )
You mean the Judas Priest cover? No, they didn't.

thjasi said:
Do Opeth play in "Die Röhre" when they come to Stuttgart in December???
I remember seeing End of green there a few years ago - it's a pretty small venue as far as I can remember, right?
Yeah, it's pretty small. I really hope they move the gig to the LKA.

thjasi said:
I'm not aware how many fellow Opeth fans you have down there but you better get your Opeth tickets as early as possible :D
You bet... ;)